game time.

Eva's Pov:

Anna and I had just started this competition, and I could tell it was gonna be a tad difficult to win. But I never lose. I hate losing, she knows that. She's just as competitive as me. I will win this. I shook my head and looked at the time on my phone. It was 2:30 pm, Anna had a soccer game in about 30 minutes. I know the girls were getting the stuff to leave now since the drive was about 20 minutes away. 

Katie came into my room and leaned in the doorway "Are you coming to Anna's game?" I cocked my eyebrow, the game starts. "Why would I go to her game?" She sighed and ran her hair through her hair "I know you guys have differences, but come to support her at least." I rolled my eyes again "Fine, be down in 5." I shooed her out of the room closing the door when Anna came up behind me hugging me whispering in my ear "So you're coming to my game?" I smiled at her touch and her voice and turned around wrapping my arms around her neck "Of course, I just can't act super supportive like I would like to." She chuckled and kissed me gently. "You can praise my all-powerful soccer skills tonight." She smirked and kissed my neck slightly attacking my sweet spot causing me to let out a small moan. That was gonna leave a mark. I pulled her face up and kissed her deeply. After a couple of minutes later we were on the bed, her hand was working towards the button of my jeans. She was gonna get to unbuttoning them when a knock came on the door. "GUYS! we gotta go!" Anna sprung up putting her hair in a ponytail. "To be continued." She smiled kissing my nose and going out the bedroom door. I looked at myself in the mirror noticing the huge purple hickey on my neck. 

damn it anna. 

I did my best to cover it up with makeup and went down the stairs. The girls were already in the car, Katie driving, Anna in the passenger seat, Lauren and Sab in the back with me. I was directly behind Anna's seat and I saw her smirk in the side mirror making eye contact with me. I rolled my eyes and sat back sighing. Oh, to be in our room right now. 

After a couple of minutes, Sab looked over at me "Eva what's wrong?" She said it loud enough so that everyone's attention was on me. My face flushed a bit. I obviously can't just say that I'm bothered that I was left high and dry by my secret girlfriend who I was pretending to hate. Anna looked behind her at me "Yeah Eva what's wrong?" She smirked her eyes traveling to my neck which I covered with my jacket hoodie quickly. I put on my best fake bitchiness "I just don't wanna go to this stupid game that I already know you're gonna suck at." The car went quiet and Anna came back with a reply "You didn't need to come, it's not my fault you would be stuck at home with no social life and the girls made you come." I frowned and let out a soft sigh "Yeah. Ok, whatever." I looked out the window and felt my phone ping. It was anna. 

Boon

Boon: you know i didn't mean that right? it's all apart of the game. 

Eva: yea. ik dw bout it. 

Boon: i'm sorry, i didn't mean to make you upset. 

Eva: i'm not upset, i'm just flustered, and annoyed you left me turned on.

I heard her chuckle from the front and felt a small smile creep onto my face at it. Her giggle is so cute, it's like music to my ears. 

Boon: dw, i'll help you when we're home alone sometime. 

Eva: good, i need it. 

you look way too damn good in that jersey, and it's making it worse.

Boon: i look better with nothing on babe. js 

Eva: ok shush, i'm leaving you on read cause you're gonna tease me. 

I locked my phone and tried to keep the thoughts of what was gonna happen later out of my mind. Anna kept looking at me all cockily in the side mirror. The 20 minutes felt like a lifetime in this car. Eventually, we pulled up to the field, and Anna grabbed her ball and ran onto the field, immediately doing her warmups. The rest of the girls and I carried the chairs and snacks to the sideline and set them up. We grabbed snacks and drank some water. Anna's game was starting, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was so fast, and her tan legs and fine complexion was so mesmerizing to me. She scored her first goal, and the girls cheered, and I was about to cheer when I realized how I have to hold it in. I have to admit, pretending to hate her is draining. I just want to support her. 

After about an hour, the halftime whistle blew, and Anna ran to her bag grabbing her phone. My phone went off. 

Boon: Bathrooms, now. I have 15 minutes. 

I smiled and looked at the girls. "Hey uh, I need to use the restroom, be back soon." I didn't wait for their response and sped to the bathroom. It was a single stall bathroom, good. I patiently waited for Anna. After a minute I heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was her. She pushed me in gently closing the door and locking it. She pulled me close to her by my waist and kissed me deeply. "I missed you." I giggled and looked at her "I've been on the side this whole time." She chuckled and kissed me again mumbling against my lips "mmm ok but still, I missed your touch and your lips." This sent butterflies through me. This girl turned my world around.  I kept her quiet by keeping my lips on hers. 

After a couple of minutes, this escalated, and her hand was resting over my underwear. I needed her, she had been teasing me all day. She looked at me for approval and I nodded and she connected our lips while she entered 2 fingers in me. I let out a little moan which made her groan. I could tell it turned her on because her speed and pressure increased.  I let a loud moan out and she held a finger up to my lips "shh ev, we can't let anyone hear."  I nodded and covered my mouth as she went faster. It felt like I was flying towards heaven and I was in pure ecstasy. 

It was interrupted by her alarm going off. She had to go back to the game. She had to leave me before I was able to finish. Ugh, this was getting annoying. "Please don't leave" She giggled a bit and kissed my nose "I'm sorry I have to" I let her slip out of my arms and go out the door. She ran back onto the field, and I followed slowly back to my seat. 

She looked at me from the field and licked the fingers she just had in me right in front of everyone. 

This girl was gonna be the death of me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey all, here's the new chapter. sorry for the small amount of smut. hope you liked it. 

not proofread. 

1265 words.