different day, same thing.

Anna's pov:

My alarm went off at roughly 9 am, signaling me to get up and get ready for another day. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. Playing the part of cupid, finding everyone's soulmate is pretty fun, but sometimes it's hard when you can't seem to find love yourself. I shrug off the thought, and get up immediately opening Spotify, and going to the bathroom to take a quick shower. During my shower thoughts filled my head. If I'm so good at my job, why can't I simply find someone for myself? Will I ever be able to find someone that loves me, for me?  Once again, I shrug the thoughts off and hop out of the shower drying myself off,  throwing on my purple unxpectd hoodie with some classic ripped blue jeans and my white air force ones. My hair went in my braids while my hair was still wet so that I could get the wavy affect. 

I went and sat on my bed texting my newest client. 

Lauren (client #123) 

Anna-

hey, are we still on for the meeting in 20 minutes?

Lauren- 

Yes of course, I'm getting ready right now.

Anna-

Sounds good, I'll see you then. 

Lauren-

Are you sure this is gonna work? Like you can actually help me find love?

Anna-

Oh sweetheart, I'm positive. My success rate is 95%.

Lauren-

Ok, ok I'll see you soon

read 9:10am

I sigh putting down my phone. My clients always have such little faith, which is understandable, but I'm the number one match maker in all of California. I'm a little nervous on meeting this client, but I know that it'll be ok. I undo my braids, and watch my hair fall onto my shoulders in the soft waves that I was trying to achieve. I grab my car keys heading out the door, and drive to the Starbucks that Lauren sent me directions to. Once I arrive I get my drink order and sit on one of the patio tables waiting for her. Once she pulled up I got up in order to welcome her. I offered my hand "Hi I'm Anna, Anna Shumate". Lauren gives me a handshake "Hi there, I'm Lauren, Kettering, and you're my cupid". I laugh and sit back down pulling out her chair for her "Yes that is in fact me" I pull out my computer and my notebook. "Now Lauren, tell me about yourself". She sits down and holds her hands in her lap nervously. "Well, I'm 19" (they're all gonna be older in the book then they actually are) "I love going out on the town, but I also love to stay home and watch Netflix." "My birthday is April 4th, and some of my favorite shows are Gossip Girl, and The Vampire Diaries, team Stefan by the way" I let out a chuckle while writing down the things she's telling me, and speak up. "I'm more of a Jermey Gilbert person myself" she giggles "Well he's pretty hot too". 

After a bit of time I got to know Lauren, her type, and saw her personality. We continued to talk about the little things she adores in men. After awhile I decided to ask a question. "Ok Lauren, final question, are you interested in both men and women, or just men?" She looked at me and a red tinge appeared upon her cheeks. "Well don't think differently of me but I like both men and women" She looked down slightly embarrassed, and I chuckled. "Hey no need to be embarrassed, and I won't think differently of you, I am actually the same way" She looked up at me and smiled, I saw a small hopeful spark in her eyes, and she spoke up. "Really? That's amazing." I smiled slightly and cleared my throat " Yeahhh, but anyways I have to run, my friend is wanting me to go back home to help her with her love life" we both chuckled. We both stood up and shook hands again "Second session tomorrow at 9 am" she grabbed her drink and smiled "Sounds good." 

We both walked away, and I unlocked my car connecting aux just going over the notes in my head on how to find this girl a person, I mean it should be easy, since she's gorgeous. I clear the thoughts from my head and drive back to my house, that I shared with my best friend Katie. 

Now's the time to relax.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c writes. 

First chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far, I got so many things coming! Anyways, have a great day my bottoms.