the party

-Don't play song yet-

Anna's Pov: 

It was 9:30 when Katie and I headed to the party. Eva didn't come with us, she seemed in a bad mood and hasn't said a single thing to me since the closet incident. She told Katie she wasn't going to come, and in some way it was disappointing, I wanted her to be there, but at the same time, I would be stressed if she was. Katie was driving and we were just having a casual conversation when we pulled up to the house, a large white three-story house, with lights, strung all around it, it looked gorgeous, and there seemed to be hundreds of people to be in the house. You could hear the loud music with intense bass pour into the neighborhood and people singing. Katie and I smirked, knowing both of us were excited. We walked into the house and people swarmed around us welcoming us. After a couple of minutes, I went over to the drink station with Katie. We ran into Lauren and Katie and she shared a quick peck on the lips. I chuckled "Oooo I see you guys" they both laughed and Lauren ruffled my hair up. "We're taking it slow Anna don't get all excited." I laughed "Ok sure Katie, whatever you say" They both smiled and Lauren wrapped her arms around both of us "Shots?" We both brightened up "Hell yeah!" After about 5 minutes we had all taken about 10 shots and were on our first White Russians (vodka and red bull). I could tell they were starting to feel it and we decided to go to the dance circle. At this point, I downed my white russian and pulled into a shotgunning station, where I won shotgunning 5 white claws.  I knew that I was well past tipsy and now I was completely drunk. I was dancing with strangers and the lights around me were becoming a blur. I lost Katie and Lauren, I knew the two of them were wasted, and I saw Katie pulling Lauren up the stairs a couple of minutes later. I remember smirking knowing what they were up to. 

I looked towards the door where I saw people greeting someone, and decided to leave it alone dancing against this random guy. I was feeling it for a minute or two, but pulled away from him and danced across from someone else when someone ran into me. The person seemed pretty messed up, but not as bad as me. I looked up and saw a short girl with brown hair and heard her speak. "Anna?" It took me a minute to see who it was, but once my vision focused I saw it was Eva. "Eva heyyyy you showed up" She looked up concerned at me "You seem really drunk" her words came out slurred just like mine "I would say the same about you". We both laughed and stared at each other for a second. "Care to dance?" Eva nodded and I pulled her close to me by her hips. 

-Play song now-

Slow-motion by Trey Songz came on and she wrapped her arms around my neck and we swayed sloppily together in a drunken way. My hands were on her lower back as I pulled her as close as possible to me. We moved together as her head rested in the crook of my neck. We both seemed to be breathing hard when she moved so that her back was against me now. She pulled my arms around the front of her waist and put her hands in my hair as she grinded on me. Her body against me felt perfect, and we fit together like puzzle pieces. I brushed my lips against her neck kissing it gently, my hands roaming across her stomach. I could tell she was enjoying it cause I heard her breathing hitch and become deeper. We were in our own little world dancing this way together. After a couple of minutes, she turned around and whispered in my ear. "Come with me" I smirked slightly and nodded and she took my hand and lead me to the basement. "Where are we going?" She turned and looked at me and put her finger up to my lips in a 'quiet' motion and I obeyed what she said. She searched the rooms and found an empty one pulling me in it. She closed it and locked it leaving the lights off. She was quiet and I had no idea what she was doing until she pushed me against the door. I smirked, I wasn't going to let her dominate me right now. I flipped our positions and pinned her hands above her head and held her hip with my open hand. The moonlight coming through the blinds lit up her face, and god did she look as perfect as ever. It was making me feel some sort of way for her. I rand my hand up and down her stomach through her shirt and I saw her bite her lip. Both of us were quiet for a while until she whispered " I know you want me." I started to get nervous but I didn't lose my grip on her wrists. I leaned in close to her lips slowly and whispered back to her "Perhaps." With that, she closed the gap between our lips and we kissed gently. It felt phenomenal, her soft lips moved against mine, in synch, and I could feel her start to get restless and deepen the kiss. She slid her tongue against my bottom lip and I allowed access, and her tongue slid against mine and I was in utter and total bliss from it. I tapped her hip signaling her to jump and she did. I carried her to the bed with our lips still connected and we both fell on the bed. I fell on top of her and her hands immediately went to my hair gripping it as I moved my lips to her neck finding her pulse pointing kissing and nibbling it. She moaned out slightly and I smirked against her skin. I continued to do this until she pulled me up to look in her eyes. "Anna, I love the slow thing, but I need you, right now." She tried to sound stern with it and I chuckled and ran my finger down her lips slowly, moving my hand to the hem of her shirt. "Can I take this off?" She nodded and sat up as I took it off. My hand wandered to her jean zipper and button "Can I-" she cut me off "You don't need to ask, you have my full permission." I smiled again and slid her jeans off throwing them somewhere across the room. My eyes swept over her body, all she was in a silk black bra and lacey black thongs. Her body was perfect, she had toned abs, and her skin was incredibly soft. She really was perfect. At this moment I realized that she was right, I did want her. I slipped her thong to the side and ran my fingers through her folds which caused her to whimper in pleasure a bit. I went back up to kiss her and during the kiss, I slid a finger into her slowly, curling it and she moaned into my mouth, I removed my finger and spoke to her gently "You need to stay quiet" she nodded and I put my hand over her mouth adding another finger curling it again against her g-spot. After a couple of minutes, she came on my fingers, and I pulled them out and made eye contact with her as I cleaned it off my fingers. I smirked and licked my lips "Yummy" she giggled sightly and blushed. 

Eva's Pov: 

I sat up and leaned into her kissing her sliding my hand up her hoodie. "Your turn." She smirked and immediately took off her hoodie and shirt while my hand slid into her sweats slowly, I rubbed her clit through her underwear and pulled off her sweats and underwear. I got off the bed and pulled her to the edge spreading her legs open, kissing her legs to tease her. I could tell she was getting impatient I slid my tongue through her folds and attached my lips against her lips and she immediately moaned out loudly "Oh f-fuck Eva" I looked up at her and signaled the quiet sign to her. While I was moving my tongue against her clit I slowly slid two fingers in her curling them thrusting them in and out against her g-spot. She was breathing heavily and I continued to work my magic. I saw her gripping the sheets, and she kept letting out little moans. After about 20 minutes she came and I licked it all up. I looked up at her "You taste amazing" we both smirked and I went up to kiss her again until a loud bang came from the living room. 

We both rushed to put our clothes on and fixed our hair. Before she exited the room she looked at me sternly. "This never happened." And with that, she rushed out of the room leaving me in confusion and a little hurt. 

All I could think about is what just happened. 

It did happen, and I'm not gonna let her forget that it did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c writes. 

Here's a little smut for you my nasty bottoms lmao. I hoped you liked this chapter. Not proofread. 

-for my future girl.

1597 words.