dinner celebration.

Anna's Pov:

There were 3 minutes left in the game, and we were tied with the other team. I would've been on top of my game if my mind hadn't been on Eva the way it was.  I couldn't stop thinking about her. Thinking about what happened in the bathroom during halftime. How she sounded. I scoff at myself and run down the field to defend our goal, if I couldn't get Eva off my mind, I decided that I would win for her. The opposing team's midfielder tried to get a shot on our goalie but luckily she blocked it. We set up for her to free kick it, and the ball came straight towards me. I let it hit my chest and land on my feet immediately powering down the field, spinning past the defenders, and shooting the ball. The goal was about 40 feet away but I sent that ball speeding through the air. Hitting the left top corner of the net, it went in, and the whistle for the end of the game was blown. The crowd was screaming and my teammates were jumping on my back. The feeling made me feel amazing. I looked to the sidelines and saw Eva cheering and I did a 'that was for you' motion and she smiled brightly and blushed a bit. After about 40 minutes of cheering from the crowd and my teammates, I went over to Eva, Katie, and Lauren. They all congratulate me and tell me how great I did, except Eva. I see she was still playing the game. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow "How did I do Cudmore?" She rolled her eyes and looked to the side "You did fine, I guess, now can we go home?" She turned to the girls and started packing up the chairs. I know this is apart of our little game, but I have to admit it hurt a bit. "You wouldn't know how well I did cause you were on that damn phone the whole time. What? Have a little boyfriend sexting you?" Perhaps I took that toooooo far. She full-on glared at me "Shut the fuck up Shumate, and even if I did, it would be better than watching you play soccer."  I started opening up my mouth with another sarcastic comment but Katie cut me off by clearing her throat. "Ummm ok so, Anna I know your team has a victory dinner, should we come or go home?" 

I might not have been majorly happy, but I agreed that they should come. I was on the team bus, and they were meeting my team at the restaurant. With all the excitement and happy cheering on the bus, I couldn't pull myself off of what just happened between Eva and me. It all seemed so real. Were we actually fighting? No. No, we weren't. I kept looking down at my phone to see if there were any texts from Eva, nothing. 

About 10 minutes later we were at the restaurant, and I tried to save the seat next to me for Eva, but Katie ended up taking it. Eva and Lauren were far on the other side and down the table. I kept making eye contact with Eva, and she kept glaring at me. I didn't know what to do. Eventually, when I knew nobody was watching me I pulled out my phone and texted her. 

Bub

me: hey eva...are we ok?

She took about 30 minutes to respond but eventually she did. 

Bub: yeah, just the game boon. don't worry. 

me: ik, it just seemed so real at the moment, just checking in. 

Bub: dw about it bub, I promise nothing's gonna happen. bathroom? 

I made eye contact with her across the table and saw a small smile appear on her face. I nodded and told Katie I was going to the bathroom and headed there. She took a couple of minutes to come in, but it was fine, it was to avoid anyone having any suspicion.  

I was facing the mirror and she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, I looked at her in the mirror and smiled turning around putting my hands cupping her face "I missed you" she smiled "I missed you too." She went on her tippy toes and her lips were inches away from me and her eyes went dark and she spoke in a soft tone "kiss me now please" I smiled and kissed her lightly and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled in the kiss and we separated. "You did amazing in the game, I'm so proud of you." I chuckled "thank you, I know I carried the team" I acted all high and mighty and she rolled her eyes laughing "don't be cocky Shumate" I smirked and leaned against the counter "I gotta show off to the only girl in the world I wanna impress." She leaned into me and ran her fingers across my jawline. I fell into her touch, it melted me completely. "Well, I'm very impressed Ms. Anna." She spoke so softly and she was looking into my eyes so deeply and softly. I couldn't take it anymore. I picked her up and sat her on the counter and kissed her deeply. She had her arms wrapped around me, my lips kissed across her jawline slowly, making my way to her neck, I kissed the sweet spot which made her let out a small moan. Music to my ears. I kept kissing it lightly, to the point where she was so annoyed with me she pushed me off and took over on my neck, but she wasn't so gently, she left a deep purple hickey that was very noticeable, but I didn't care very much. I wanted her, I needed her. She slid her hand under my shirt and ran it gently over my slightly toned abs, and I groaned at the feeling and the anticipation. Her fingers slowly started to undo my tie in my shorts. 

When the door opened. Lauren looked at us shocked and we pulled away quickly both of our faces red as hell. We all stayed silent and Lauren was still shocked. Eva spoke up "Lauren....I-" Lauren just stared in shock when I spoke up "Lauren, look nothing can be said about this.. no one can know until we're ready." All she did was nod quickly and rush out of the bathroom. 

Eva and I looked at each other scared. 

Fuck. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c writes.

hello, bubs! I'm so very sorry it took so long for me to get a new chapter up. I swear, 10000% pinky promise that I will get better with it. I will have a new chapter out by tomorrow 12-3 pm MST. 

xx, 

c

NOT PROOFREAD

1138 words.