🦁12 - Twelve🐍 Harry

Okay yes there are quite a few things I left out when telling Draco about my life. In all fairness I didn't think he would last this long. I have to give him props for not loosing his shit. Especially with Dumb-ass-adore. He even took Blaise finding out with an air of "It doesn't matter" when I could see that it did. We were both reluctant to restrain Blaise, but we knew we had to.

"You have to ask Hermione for a solution." I urged.

"Why does it matter?" He asked.

"Are you ready for everyone to find out?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I guess not."

It had taken about a week and a few days for us to finally get a solution. I placed Blaise under something similar to a sleeping beauty spell. When we did the memory spell I helped a sleepy Blaise walk back to the dorms.

Draco and I had decided to tell everyone that Blaise had gotten sick so he was staying in bed. Crabbe and Goyal didn't say anything after I threatened them. So everyone just believed he was already in the dorms.

"Hey Blaise. I do need your help here." I whispered as we walked.

He mumbled and tried to snuggle up to me. It was the cutest thing ever, but he was kind of heavy and I didn't want to trip with him while walking down the stairs. I shook him a bit more to get him a little more awake. He yawned, blinked then slightly straightened himself up.

'You have absolutely no idea how cute you look right now.' I thought with a smile. Every few minutes I had to shake Blaise awake since he'd try to snuggle up to me every so often. It was pulling at my heartstrings so much and I wish that I could just... well kiss him.

"Draaacooo?" Blaise slurred sleepily.

"Yeah Blaise. We're almost to your bed. Just hang on a little longer." I whispered.

"Hmmkay." Blaise yawned.

I laid him down on his bed and tucked him in. I whispered a goodnight and kissed his forehead. 'Wait! What? You fucking idiot! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!' I wanted to scream at how stupid I was. I looked at Blaise and he didn't seem bothered by it. I sighed heavily and climbed into bed.

The next morning Blaise woke up with a burning fever. I insisted he remained in bed and offered to get him a pepper up potion. He protested a bit, but I won whatever argument he was trying to start. He knew he wasn't fit to go to class yet.

Thankfully two days later he was feeling better. Pansy stopped nagging me about him as well. Instead she started nagging me about making amends with Harry. Blaise jumped on that wagon immediately and joined in.

"Will you two just can it! Sweet Merlin's beard!" I yelled.

"But Dray! I told you why I wish you would make amends." Pansy pouted.

"Yeah your little crush on the Weasel." I snorted.

I reached for the door to potions when...

"Malfoy!"

Of course non other than Draco had to show up. When he gave me that same old, "wrong sort" speech I couldn't help the response I gave. We both started laughing and I was surprised Ron remembered that incident.

*~*

Dear Harry,

Since the start of Hogwarts I have been left in the Black estate by myself. Remus had explained to me what you said in your letter. I must say I am happy you know the truth.

I hope you know you can trust me. I hope to see you this Christmas holiday. Please write back as soon as you can.

Sirius Black