🐍🐍10 - Ten🦁🦁 Professors

"It's good to see that Harry has made it back. I should call him in and start right..."

"Ahhh Professor Dumbledore sir. I'm sorry I just don't think that is wise. We haven't seen him all summer so we have no idea what happened."

I nodded my head. "Yes he was rather vague in his letters. I suppose we should find out who his guests was first. Ginny dear can you handle that?"

Ginny smiled. "Gladly Professor."

"Professor Lupin I would like you and Professor Snape to put Mr. Malfoy and Harry together..."

"Draco had already requested I do that. Something about having worked with Potter in the past and all." Snape interrupted.

Lupin frowned. "I don't believe Harry will be happy about it, but I guess I shall do that."

I smiled widely. "Then we shall investigate what happened during Harry's summer. I shall call the boy into my office in the fourth week. I would like some answers by then. Dismissed."

The three left my office quickly. 'Ahhh Yes. This is going to be the year that decided the outcome of the war. Harry will die by the hand of Voldemort and in effect Voldemort will be defeated.' I smiled as I thought about how flawless my plan was. Yes everyone was part of my very own chess game. Pieces to sacrifice when and where I needed them to be removed.

*~*~*~*~*

Change to Remus POV

*~*~*~*~*

That manipulative old fool. I know in good standing that Ginny won't get anything out of Harry. The best shot of finding out the truth would be to ask Miss Granger. However, she won't do what that man wants.

'Put Harry and Draco together?' I think I might just do that. Harry needs more people he can count on. Not that I trust a Malfoy much, but the young heir doesn't seem to be like his father at all. Maybe such a play could save them both.

"Professor Lupin!"

I turned around. "Miss Granger. How may I help you?"

She frowned. "It's Harry sir. He's been acting rather strange. Maybe I'm just overthinking it, but he says things that are rather odd."

"Why don't you ask him directly about it?" I asked.

"Oh no I can't do that. He's my best friend. I'm just worried. He's dissapeared twice this week already." She said. "I just thought maybe you could talk to him."

"I'll see what I can do." I smiled.

"Thank you Professor. See you in class." She left.

Well I don't know if he told her about our conversation at the end of last year. I'm assuming he didn't otherwise she might have brought it up. I suppose the boy has a lot to deal with at the moment. I walked to my classroom. I couldn't believe it had only been one week so far. Three weeks from now Dumbledore will call Harry to his office.

*~*~*~*~*

Change to Severus POV

*~*~*~*~*

"Draco! Come here now."

"Yes Uncle Sev. Is there something you need." Draco asked.