🐍8 - Eight🐍 Pansy/Blaise

So colour me crazy, but I know what I know. Little brother Blaise has a crush on Potter. That's the only conclusion that makes sense. The past two and a half weeks he's been trying to get Draco to stop picking on said golden boy. I haven't said anything yet though. Well that was until today.

"Blaise darling might I have a word?" I smiled sweetly.

"What is it Pans." He frowned.

Draco had disappeared again for some reason. So we were just hanging out in the common room. We had tried to get Draco to stay, but after class he somehow managed to ditch us.

"I know who you like. You might want to try hiding it better." I teased.

Blaise turned pale. "Liar!"

I tisked. "But Blaise I'm not lying. Look if you just admit it I'd tell you who I like."

"I don't believe you." Blaise frowned.

"Come now darling. You've been trying very hard to get Draco to stop teasing Potter." I grinned.

"S... So what? Doesn't mean..."

"I like the Weasley boy okay so stop denying it. I want the same thing you do." I pouted.

Blaise sighed. "Yeah okay. So I like Harry what's it matter. He hates me anyway and he's straight."

I shrugged. "And Ronald Weasley is dating that Granger girl. Life as a snake is unfair. How are we going to get Draco to be nice to Potter anyway?"

"No clue, but avoiding conflict seems like a good start." Blaise said. "That's why I've been trying to get Draco off Harry's case."

"Where do you think he's been going off to every day?" I asked.

"No clue. But he also disappears at night. Mostly Tuesdays and Fridays, but at least three times a week." Blaise shrugged.

"You think he will tell us?" I asked frowning.

"I'm hoping it's not anything serious. And I'm hoping he does tell us." Blaise said.

As if we had done some sort of summoning ritual, Draco walked into to common room. He sat down next to Blaise with a sigh. We both looked at him with questions in our minds.

"Did I grow a second head I don't know about?" Draco sneered.

"Nope just wondering where you were." I answered.

"Taking a walk. Charms is in a few minutes we should go." Draco said standing up.

We didn't say anything else as we left for class. Charms was good and we had Defense after. On the way to DADA I brought up the disappearing thing again, but I got the same vague answer. Plus Draco wasn't even paying attention to me. I decided to just leave it and carry on ahead.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Change to Blaise's POV

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Have you seen that Draco got a tattoo?" I asked.

"Pfft. He'd never."

I rolled my eyes. "Ah yeah Pansy. I saw it the first week. It was after our first dinner. I wasn't sure until I saw it again last week."

"Blaise you're being weird. Do you have a thing for him instead of Potter?" Pansy teased.

"No you know that's not true. And Draco isn't gay. Or bi for that matter." I pointed out.

"So we follow him then?" Pansy said ignoring my last comment.

I shrugged, not really happy with the idea. But I still didn't tell Pansy that Draco's father came looking for him over the summer. I guess he didn't want to get whoever helped him in trouble. Pansy was not really like us. We both knew that we didn't want anything to do with this "war". Pansy was on the fence. Even  if she leaned more towards our view. So I guessed that may be why Draco was lying.