🦁17 - Seventeen🐍 Harry/Draco

"Mr. Malfoy you have an unexpected visitor."

Draco shivered next to me even though he knew they weren't talking to him. As I was about to stand the door flew open and in walked Lucius Malfoy. I stood up properly, backing away from the Gryffindor table.

"Father." I greeted.

He stayed silent as I walked over to him. I saw him looking past me towards where I was sitting. He growled and back handed me. Draco stood up and Malfoy sneered again. He grabbed my arm and started walking towards the door. Draco and I knew in that moment we were in trouble.

"Leave him alone!" I heard Draco shout.

I looked back to see Draco standing at the end of the table. His hand was wrapped firmly around his wand although it wasn't raised yet. Blaise and Pansy were standing as well. They looked about ready to pounce.

"Harry mate just let things be. It's Malfoy's father." Ron said.

I understood his apprehension to get involved considering the feud between both families. More specifically Lucius Malfoy and Arthur Weasley. Besides Ron was always vocal about how much Malfoy scared him.

Ginny snickered. "Do you have a crush on Malfoy, Harry. Is that who you're gay for you fag?"

Everyone turned to Draco wide-eyed. "Shut up Weaselette! Mind your own damn business."

Gasps went out and Draco slapped a hand over his mouth. Realizing his mistake a little too late. Malfoy eyed Draco then me. He smirked as if coming to a conclusion.

"Well then Mr. Potter. If it's true that you fansy my son, why don't you come fetch him from the manor." He spat.

I could feel His grip tighten on my arm. I looked at Draco, no longer trying to hide my panic. Draco revealed his wand, ready to cast a spell. I decided then that I couldn't let him do that. As much as Draco wanted to save me from whatever fate I couldn't have him cast a spell at his father. After all it would be like choosing a side.

"No!" I yelled out.

To say everyone else was confused was an understatement. Draco frowned and mumbled something like 'Stupid golden boy.' I felt the pull of something in my bellybutton. The feeling I got whenever I aparated somewhere. Dred set in rather quickly as I felt like I was put in a magical cage. A knot built up in my throat.

Lucius Malfoy left the room I was in without a second word. My heart was pounding in my ears. I tried over and over to use my magic to escape but it didn't work. I could only use minor spells like Lumos. I had been pacing the room.

No one would know until the last 5 minutes of the last hour. I had managed to push the limit that far, but the transformation would happen instantaneous and most likely leave me weak and in pain. I couldn't be trapped when that happens.

I didn't want to tell Draco's mother, who had been checking up on me every 5 or so minutes. I couldn't tell his father. My mind was racing in circles. I had no idea what to do. I wasn't even sure if Draco was going to wait for the potion to ware off in front of everyone.

I was in serious trouble and had no way of even casting a glamour on myself. There was no "fake it till you make it" because in less than an hour I would be back to myself. I would be Harry fucking Potter, trapped in Malfoy Manor, at the mercy of the flat face moldy Voldy. I felt sick to my stomach. Could Lucius Malfoy have not just waited one more bladdy day?

*~*~*~*~*~*

Change to Draco's POV

*~*~*~*~*~*