🦁7 - Seven🐍 Harry

I know Draco told me Blaise may get suspicious of stuff, but he left out the fact that Blaise would watch me like a hawk. I was thankful for Parkinson putting him in his place then he asked me something I didn't know the answer to. 'Why did Draco have to always be mean to me?' That was one topic we hadn't spoke about over the summer and now I was even more curious.

Surely he must have told them. So I went with that idea. Blaise backed off rather quickly. Now I had questions of my own. Blaise had slipped up three times almost saying Harry instead of Potter. My opinions were a bit far fetched, but he was being rather odd.

1. Blaise wanted to make amends but was scared.
2. Blaise was gay and had a crush on me (impossible).
3. Blaise was fishing and trying to get me to flop.
4. Something else happened and Blaise doesn't want to be friends with Draco.
5. Blaise was just being weird.

Option 5 was stupid but I had OCD so I couldn't just leave it at 4. I feared he knew what was going on, but I couldn't let that cause me to slip up. Because just maybe he didn't actually know. Then I would have given away our secret before the time was right. I had to ask Draco about what he thought and really soon. He knew Blaise the best and I would end up stubbornly denying everything if Blaise started asking more questions I didn't have answers to.

*~*

"Sooo. Little Harry Potter was acting like a giddy school girl."

"I have no idea what you are talking about Malfoy." I turned my nose up with a huf.

"Come now Potter. I saw your eyes light up in potions." Draco poked my cheek. "You like positive feedback."

I sighed. "Okay so I was happy. Snape never compliments my work. And the fact he said it was better... Well you get it."

Draco grinned and I sort of cringed. "Well since you're me you will be making most of the potions now. Which means more praise."

My smile wavered a bit. "Yeah I guess it's really you getting the credit."

"Hey whoa. Slow down there. I was just thinking about that. When we are done with this little wager how about we change back in front of Severus. That way you can get the credit you deserve." Draco rubbed my arm.

He was still rather awkward when it came to cheering people up. Which I found rather funny. I smiled and it actually seemed like he was happy about it. He gave me his notes and homework.

Since that was the one thing we couldn't change. Seeing as I had rather sloppy handwriting and Draco's was near perfect. So we agreed to just exchange our work when we had the chance.

We agreed to do that mostly on Fridays after our last class. I had given him mine earlier though. Since I finished it already.

"By the way. How the hell do you still put up with Weasley. I'm going crazy being late all the time. And the week only just finished." Draco huffed and I laughed.

"You get used to it I suppose. He grows on you. I wanted to talk to you about this." I lifted the side of my shirt.

The other night when I was getting ready for bed I had felt this slight pain in my side. Upon observation I found a small tattoo. I was wondering if it was the potion or if Draco had a tattoo before.

He frowned and looked at me. "What on earth did you do to my body!"

I lowered my shirt. "Nothing. I thought you had that already. You mean you didn't."

"I would never mark my body. Especially not with something so silly." Draco scoffed.

"Hey! I think it's awesome." I grumbled in defense.