🦁4 - Four🦁 Hermione/Ron

"Have you heard from Harry at all?"

"Well hello to you too Hermione."

I smiled. "Sorry Ronald. How are you?"

"I'm okay thanks. No I haven't heard from Harry. Do you think he's in trouble?" He shrugged.

I shook my head. "I don't know. Should we write to him maybe?"

"What does it matter? As long as he comes back to Hogwarts. Dumbledore said we shouldn't interfere with his home life. So why bother."

"Shut up Ginny no one asked you." Ron yelled.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm writing to him."

Ginny grumbled. "Don't you dare. Dumbledore..."

"Ginny I don't care what you have to say." I took out parchment. "You are one of the three Weasley's only interested in him for status. I'm not stupid. I actually care about my best friend."

Harry James Potter,

     Hermione here. I'm with Ronald at the burrow for the summer. We were planning on meeting up with the Order next week at Grimaud Palace. Are you spending your summer there?

     I haven't heard from you all summer and I'm rather worried so please respond. If you don't I will be forced to come knock on your uncle's door.

     Either way I'm coming over to visit you.

You're dear friend,
Hermione Jean Granger

     P. S. Ron here. Send me some muggle sweets with your next letter please.

I folded the letter and sent it off. Ron and I were discussing the things Harry has gone through during Hogwarts. We debated on whether or not we were going to wait for his response. Ron won that arguement unfortunately. I couldn't just go bang down his door. Even if I wanted to. We went on during the week pretty much normally.

Friday we packed up and left to the Order headquarters. Upon arrival I went looking for Harry, but he wasn't there. I was starting to worry more then Hedwig flew in. She didn't go to anyone in particular. Just dropped a small package and flew off.

Everyone looked around and then at the package. I walked over to it and realized there were multiple letters. 5 to be exact and a little note attached to the last one.

"Shall I just read them all aloud?" I asked and everyone nodded.

By everyone I mean; Sirius, Remus, all the Weasleys minus Bill and Charlie, Mad-Eye, Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape.

Sirius,

     I know I was supposed to visit, but I can't this summer. I hope to see you at some point, however, I doubt it will be soon. Stay safe and again I'm sorry. Well wishes to Remus as well. Good luck with the Order meetings.

~Harry

~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione + Ron,

     Don't, I repeat DON'T, come over not even in disguise. I love you guys, but seriously stop worrying so much. My life has it's ups and downs like everyone, but I always end up on top. I'm fine really. Actually, I'm having a pleasant summer for once. My uncle will be angry if you guys show up.

     He still remembers Ron from that time he helped me get out in second year. I don't want any more issues than neccessary.

     Besides if there is any danger or threat I'll be sure to let you know immediately. The Dursley's are harmless really. They're off on a trip right now anyway.