🐍18 - Eighteen🐍 Blaise

Expecting it or not, I can't say I would have complained. I don't think anyone was expecting it either, considering the shocked silence in the room. I was lost, feeling like I was on cloud 9. Yes I definitely wasn't expecting this, but dear Merlin I don't want it to stop.

(Earlier)

"So when do you think Harry will be back?"

"I'm hoping soon. Hermione."

Hermione just nodded her head. We were sitting in the library right at the back. Since it was a Saturday the library was empty. We had all agreed to meet there since it was considered 'neutral' ground.

I cleared my throat. "I think maybe Ron or Hermione should check the common room."

Ron squinted his eyes at me. "Why. Do you just want to get rid of us?"

"Ron that's not what..."

"I don't want to hear it Malfoy." Ron snorted.

"Blaise is right. Maybe Harry did go to the common room." Hermione said.

I sighed. Things had been on edge between us since yesterday. Harry hadn't sent another note. Ron had gotten increasingly frustrated not knowing where he was. Hermione barely spoke. So things were pretty much unraveling.

We stayed in relative silence. Pansy and Draco spoke to each other quietly. Hermione was watching Draco and Ron watching Pansy. I added my two cents into their conversation now and again. It had been a good while of just nothing.

"I'm going to take a walk." I said standing up.

As I turned around I heard. "Harry!"

It sounded like Hermione, but I didn't quite register it properly. A hand was around my neck and lips covered mine. All I saw was glasses, and a scar and my heart leapt. My arms instinctively wrapped around the person's waist and my eyes fell shut. Sparks coursed through me and all I could think was that this felt so right.

I don't know how much time went by but eventually we pulled away for air.

"Merlin, I wanted to do that for so long." A nervous chuckle came.

I hadn't opened my eyes yet scared of what might happen if I did. Besides our breathing, the room was silent. I chanced looking at the person in front of me, my heartbeat speeding up. I was certain I wasn't seeing things, but hoping against hope I hadn't fallen asleep and was dreaming. Harry Potter was standing in front of me with the cutest, goofiest grin on his face.

"I'm glad you're okay." I said rather lame.

Harry laughed. "I'm always okay." Then he turned to the others while stepping out of my arms. "Dray can I have my glasses back? Your father's ones are starting to give me a headache."

"Ahhh. Ye... yeah sure." Draco said as he reached into his pocket.

Harry took the glasses, quickly swapping them for the ones he was wearing. I was still frozen in place, but followed every movement he made. He handed Draco the other glasses with a smile.

"You guys look like you've seen a ghost. Or maybe peeves pulled a prank again." Harry said smiling.

Hermione was the first to act. She stood up and basically rushed at Harry. As soon as she hugged him she started crying. Harry mumbled something to her and she started laughing. Her head buried in his shoulder muffled the sound. She pulled away and slapped his arm.

"Next time you wanna do something so stupid. Ask for a third person's opinion!" She yelled.

"I did. Hedwig said it was the stupidest thing she had ever heard." Harry chuckled and scratched his neck.