ღ chapter twenty-eight ღ

"i-i," i stutter unsure of how to answer the obviously furious louis. his eyebrows are furrowed and his lips form a straight line as he looks back at me.

"what were you doing?" he hisses entering his room, closing the door with his leg and locking it in a swift move.

i. was. locked. in. a. room. with. louis. 

immediately my mind starts playing filthy scenarios and i find myself amused in them. it could just be the alcohol in me though.

louis's voice then brings me out of my thoughts.

"are you even listening to me, harry?" he snaps glaring at me. i nod knowing perfectly that i was not even close to listening to him right now.

without a thought my mouth opens up and asks, "did you write a song about me?"

my eyes widened as i realized what had came out of my mouth and i see as his features on his face changes. he smirks as he takes the look on my face and i immediately mentally curse myself out for asking him.

sometimes my curiosity did get the best of me.

"well now," he then says, "you've been looking through my room now haven't ya?"

he begins to walk towards me and my first instinct is to walk backwards. as i walk backwards, i suddenly am crashing into the bedside table and wince at the pain that shoots in my body. but louis' walking towards me helps me ignore the pain as i watch him lean over to me. his face in close proximity with mine making me just want to grab his face and bring my lips to his.

he no longer had a frustrated look on his face but instead had a unreadable face.

his eyes trail down to my lips for a second, i only know this because i see it happen, and his lips then turn into a smirk before he leans back. leaving me both breathless and flustered.

what was that? i can't help but think.

"you didn't deny it," i whispered softly.

apparently my mouth and mind had different idea of what to agree on today as i find myself once again saying what i was thinking.

his lips part into an 'o' shape and i expected a 'no' to leave his mouth yet it never does. instead he licks his lips and says, "what do you want me to say? to say that yes, harry, i've written a few songs about you. about how you've invaded my mind and thoughts since the day i first saw you on campus. how i have dreamt of holding you close and reassuring you through tough times in hopes that you'd feel the same way about me. is that what you want me to say?"

instinctively i nod. because yes, i wanted him to say this. to admit it that i wasn't crazy for starting to fall in love with him these past couple of weeks we had began to hang out. to know i'm not the only one feeling this way and to know that louis in fact wrote a song (or songs) about me.

"what are you doing to me?" he then says in a small whisper. i was barely able to catch it even. he presses his body against mine again, my body presses upon the table behind me as his eyes trail over my face in search for an answer to his question.

but the real question was what was he doing to me?

i feel his fingers press on my waist as he holds me close and i immediately begin to question whether i was in a dream or if this was really happening. if louis had really just admitted to writing a song about me and if he really was debating whether to kiss me or not. cause it was evident on his face that he was debating whether to do it or not.

i was too.

we both knew that after this, everything would change, obviously.

at least, i think so.