ღ chapter five ღ

little harry was terrified for the bell to ring signaling the end of the day. why had he opened up his mouth and invited LOUIS to his house? it was supposed to be his safe place where no mean kid from the bus was allowed.

now thanks to harry's big mouth (well little as he is still a four year old) he had invited the mean kid over.

at least there was still niall, he thought. he could protect him from the mean things. and liam. well liam seemed nicer than louis so he decided he could trust the other older boy. yet he just wasn't prepared to have louis roam around his house.

maybe there was a chance that the boys changed their mind and decided to do it at another house. or maybe change the day. that would give harry some time to prepare himself to let the bad louis inside his very own house.

well those thoughts didn't come true as the bell rang a little after two minutes and he found himself waiting outside waiting with niall for louis and liam to emerge from the school that held them for the day.

"liam!" niall shouts from his place. harry squints his eyes to see where the two were coming from and his eyes widened when his eyes match with louis' who was smirking devilish-like back.

he gulped.

"are 'ou sure about this?" harry asked his best friend as he continued to stare at louis whose smirk only seemed to be getting closer.

"c'mon harry, they're alright," niall says not really soothing harry's trembling thoughts. 

"you lads ready?" liam says once the group is together and ready to head out school grounds. niall nods and so does louis but harry remains from doing any movement afraid about what the night would bring.

"we still have to ask if we are allowed to go over to the munchkin's place," louis reminds the group as they began walking, "i say he gives us his address and we all meet up there."

niall and liam agreed turning to harry for information about his house. once harry manages to say it out to them (his ears burning and heart beating so loudly), they all climb on the bus.

louis and liam take seat together at the far end of the bus meanwhile niall sits with harry a few seats in front of the other two. niall could tell something was bothering his young friend but didn't wanna mention anything. he preferred a quiet ride home and not have his little friend ramble about whatever it was that troubled him this afternoon.

"you made new friends!" beamed anne once harry had told him about the planned sleepover that had occurred at lunch time.

"yeah," harry says trying to be happy and not worry so much. the worrying wasn't good for his age either, he thought.

"i'm going to go prepare you guys dinner then," she smiles happy for her little baby, "do you think they'll like my mac 'nd cheese?"

harry nods. obviously they'd like her mac and cheese. it was the best, he thought. his friends (louis didn't count) would love his mother's mac and cheese because of how delicious it was.

he decided to place his thought's on his mother's mac and cheese instead as he continued to wait for the older lad's to show up. he could smell the food from where he sat and his little tummy growled in hunger.

only a few minutes had gone by when suddenly the bell rings. they're here, he thinks.

"i got it!" harry shouts to his mother from the kitchen. he scurries (a/n: is that even a word i-) and soon reaches the front door. he opens the door and is welcomed with three pair of eyes as they all held sleeping bags and a book bag each.