~12~

E L I J A H

~*~*~*~*~

"Where is Louisa?" I asked once I reached the table for lunch. I haven't seen her all day since the morning. And now she isn't there. I noticed her friends were here but they have bruised face and some scratches over their face.

What happened to them?

"Uhm...she's not feeling well." The blonde haired girl, I think Iris said. Me and the boys don't look convinced but nodded. Louisa's two elder brother wasn't here at school too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After school, I went straight to my room and took my phone out. I started messaging Louisa.

Elijah: Hey, is everything alright?

I waited for a few seconds but after i saw no reply, i switched my phone off and went down. I saw James and Matthew fighting over a cupcake. I rolled my eyes.

They are acting like a bunch of five year olds.

Axel was reading a book in the sofa. 

Nerd...

And the surprising thing is that, Jason was typing something furiously on his phone and smiling.

Well that was something rare...

I suddenly have the urge to see who he was chatting with. I look at Matthew who was pouting and looking at the cupcake in James hand longingly. 

I immediately have a brilliant idea. I called Matthew who looked at me questiongly. 

"Do you want cupcakes?" I asked him with a smirk. He looked at me in eager and chanting yes.

"Look who is your brother chatting with" I said to him. He nodded and went over to Jason. Meanwhile, I took out two cupcakes from the fridge where I hid it from others.

"MATTHEW! GIVE BE BACK MY PHONE! OR ELSE I WOULD STEAL ALL OF YOUR SWEETS UNDER YOUR BED!" I heard Jason yelling at his brother. I chuckled under my breath.

"Eh... I ate it all today." Matthew shrugged and tossed the phone to me. I caught it and ran to my room and locked it.

"ELIJAH! GIVE IT BACK" Jason grumbled from the outside of the door. I ignored him and opened up his chat. I heard his footsteps retreating.

Jason: Hi, Ellie! 

Ellie? Whose Ellie. Wait... Is that Elliana as in Louisa's step-sister? Yep.

Elliana: How did you get my number? 

Jason: I'm thinking about you gorgeous face. 

Elliana: Stop flirting, Jasey!

Jasey?! I almost snorted at his nick name. He allowed no one to call him that.

Jason: You're lucky that I've allowed you to call me that. Or else I would have chopped off their head.

Elliana: Why do you allow me to call me that?

Jason: Cause you're beautiful. The most beautiful women I've seen. 

I almost gagged at that statement. Since when Jason became cheesy and a huge flirt like James.

Elliana: Ow... You flattered me.

Jason: Thank you my kind lady.

I stopped reading after that when I felt like I wanted to puke. I went down and saw Jason sitting on the armchair with a scowl on his face and Matthew have a broken nose. I threw the phone to Jason and the cupcakes to Matthew. 

"So, Jasey?" I smirked at him. He glared at me.

"Shut up." He grumbled under his breath. I laughed at him and went upstaires to my room. I took my phone and saw Louisa had texted me. I grinned and open the chat.

Louisa: I wasn't feeling well. I'll be back tomorrow.

Elijah: Hope you haven't forgotten about our date?

Louisa: Of course not.

Elijah: You can't forget about my handsome face.

Louisa: You have such an ugly face.

Elijah: Sure...

Louisa: ugh... bye.

I chuckled.

Elijah: Bye.

I switched off my phone and placed it on the side of the table and went to sleep.

---------------------------

Happy Belated New Year guys! I'm back. Hope you like this chapter! It's such a short chapter. School have started and I have less time to update the book. Hope you consider it.

~Erina