~7~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey girl" Iris said once I reach the school.

"What's up?" I asked her. She looked at me in excitement and grabbed my hand and dragged me to Nic's locker. I saw my friends surrounding her locker.

"What is going on?" I asked them. Nic smirked devilishly and showed me her laptop. I saw Talia and Professor Greene, the English teacher fucking in the classroom. Oh. I forget one thing. Nic is a hacker, we could blackmail anyone by doing this. We don't have anything for Talia, but now we got it.

"Great job Nic!" I said to her.

"Now if she does anything to us or something we could use this video." Violet chuckled darkly. Violet is mostly the calm one of the group. She rarely became evil like now. Evil Vi is scarier.

"What are you guys laughing at?" An amused can be heard. I turned and saw Matthew standing there. Behind him are the rest of his friends.

"Nothing!" Nic said while keeping her laptop in her locker and shutting it. They gave us a confused look.

"What are your first period?" Axel said.

"Me and Arianna have maths" I said.

"Me and Elijah too." Matthew said.

"I have English" Violet said.

"I also have English with Jason." Axel said.

"I have chemistry with Iris" Nic said.

"Me Too. I know me and Iris have a chemistry together" James said while winking at Iris. She scrunch a nose in disgust at his flirting. The bell rang for the first period and we parted our ways.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For one week the school has been going great. Iris and James were filtering and teasing each other a lot of times. Elijah is always trying to get my attention by filtering with me. His presence made butterflies come to my stomach and also made me nervous around him.

Today is Saturday, Me and my friends are bringing Eliana while my brothers are bringing Zach to shopping.

I was wearing an ivory knife pleated skirt with a black tank crop top and a matching ivory sweater wrapped around my shoulders as the winter season is coming by. I wore my usual white Balenciaga's and wore a golden necklace that my father gave me as this was my mother's necklace. I clutched the necklace tears brimming my eyes as I thought about mother. I quickly wiped my tears when I looked at the time. I took my mini black Chanel bag and walked out of the house.

I saw Eliana standing near Xavier's car with Zach.

"Ellie!" I called out. She turned and looked at me. She was wearing a high waisted jeans and a simple white t-shirt.