~1~

I put the knife in the elastic  of my stockings and put the gun inside my purse

I put the knife in the elastic of my stockings and put the gun inside my purse. I wear my red Jimmy Choo's and give a finale touch to my red lipstick. The fire in my eyes was visible from the mirror.

As I get outside the hotel where I was staying I get inside my red aston martin to get to the bar.

-----------------------------

The club was alive, the walls pumping from the music, the floor vibrating under the feet of the dancers. Drinks were being passed from person to person, people were grinding on each other, others were snogging faces with another person.

I was bored.

My grey eyes scanned the club once more, in search of the target. Yet there was no sign of him. My toe bounced against the floor impatiently as I cheacked my watch for the 4th time in 2 minutes, the feeling of impatience turning into restlessness.

I necked my drink before releasing an aggravated sigh and started to shove my way through the crowds. The glare set on my face was deadly enough to scare a middle aged man away, my anger was slowly ticking as I shoved my way past people.

I was assigned to kill the guy who has not paid the debt to my father, who is the Dark Rose mafia leader. That guy who hasn't paid the debt has run away from our country which is America to Italy. He thinks that he would be save there.

What a fool!

He knows that we would always find one way to find him. That is why our mafia is the second dangerous in the whole of America. Italy is different from New York to say the least.

My brown wavy hair stuck to my dress as I continued weaving through the crowd. Some took notice in me, watching my movement, but averting their when they reached my face where a scowl was placed.

Nearing the door of the club, I turned to scan it once more. Aggravation ran through me when my eyes fell on my target, all the way across the other side of the room. He was wearing a cheap suit. Some people just try to look classy so bad, even when they are complete amators. I heaved a sigh as I started to shove my way to him seductively with a flirty smile on my face.

The guy- my target- saw me coming. He was looking at my face and then my body like I was some toy he wanted to play with. So stupid. Poor man! They think that they can win but their hormones betrayed them. He would be dead at the end of the night within an hour.

"Hi sexy" I purred while running my fingers down his body.

"Hi beautiful. What a pretty thing like you doing here?" He said seductively while running his hands on my thigh. I felt the urge to throw up. I shivered in disgust but to him it was like shivering in pleasure. I leaned forward and brought my mouth close to his ears.

"How about we go somewhere more fun and quiet?" I say as I run my hands in his thigh.

He seemed like he was pleased by my res=action so he smiled and agreed.

We got up from the chairs and get to the back of the bar. All the time I felt his eyes of my body. He was a total idiot and I definitely felt disgusted by men like this.

He opems the door of the room and I walk in.

"So where were we?" He says trying to get close to me. But I stop him.

"So, Julian Anderson. Where is the debt!" i said turning my voice from flirty to deadly. He looked shocked when I said his name. He saw my face and gulped in fear.

"W-what d-d-debt?" He stuttered. I took out my gun and pointed it between his eyes. He panicked.

"Don't lie to me!" I said. He pointed to a cupboard and said,

"At t-the to-top shelf-f-f" He said shakingly. I went to the cupboard and took out the suitcase and opened it. It was full of money.

I looked back and saw Julian and said,

"Where do you think you are going" Is said. He turned back and said,

"I gave you the money and now take it and leave."

"You don't tell me what to do." I say maintaining my calm self.

"You are a female. The only things you are good for is cleaning and pleasing" He says and now I was really mad. REALLY MAD.

I smack him and then kick him in the stomach. I heard him yell in pain.

"You little..." He says then stops when he sees me taking my gun.

"The problem with you men is that there is not just one problem, but you just said is what I hate most" I say as I move the gun from his chest down to his stomach.

"You see, a man that doesn't value a female doesn't deserve his balls." I say and shoot at his testicles.

He cried in pain and I just stay there watching him whimper.

"... But then again a man without balls doesn't deserve to live." I say and shoot him in the forehead.

His lifeless body lays in the floor and there is blood everywhere. I don't even feel guilty. I took the money and left the club. I went to my car and started driving to my hotel.

When I reached my hotel room, I dialed my father that I got the money.

"Ciao?"(Hello) I heard my fathers Italian accent. My father is Italian while my mom is french. My father was in France for one business meeting. They met in a cafe while my mom was a waitress. When they looked at each other they fell in love and got married. After marriage they went to America to start a family.

"papà, ho i soldi." (Dad, I got the money)I said.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow" He said.

"addio, dad!"(Bye)

"addio" He said and cut the call.

I packed my things for going back home and went to sleep.

--------------------------------

RIDDLE:

Q: I'm tall when I'm young, and I'm short when I'm old. What am I?

----------------------------------

First chapter guys! What do you think?

Pls

VOTE and COMMENT

And type your answers for the riddle on the comment box below. When there are three correct answers I will update the next chapter.

Picture at the top is Louisa Dante 

:)