~8~

"JASEY!!!"

"JASEY!!!"

I groaned when I heard the annoying brat shouting my name.

Well... more like screeching.

And that annoying brat is also known as Matthew. My idiotic twin.

I wonder how are we twins and related. We both have different personality. He is more like a cheerful and sunny person. While I'm more like a dark thunderstorm. We both have the same brown hair colour from our dad while I have mom's grey eye and Matthew have mom's hazel eyes. He talks a lot while a talk less.

"Jase! Come on! We're going to the mall" He whined while pulling me from my bed. I grabbed a pillow and throw it at his face. It hit him at the centre of his face with a 'Smack'. I grinned in victory and went back to sleep.

I heard footsteps going out of my room, mostly going down and complaining to mom about me. Suddenly something cold have splashed on body. I jotted up and glare at the victim who was grinning in mischief holding an empty bucket.

"You little dick!" I glared at him. He gasped and said,

"I have a long dick, not a little dick!" He screeched.

"No you have a tiny dick" I replied smugly, while crossing my arms.

"No I don't yo-"

"Okay stop talking about dicks and get ready." Axel said coming to the room and separating us.

"Wait you're coming too?" I said to him.

"Yes, only three of us. While Elijah and James got some business to do."

"Fine, I'm coming." I sad and got off my bed to take a shower.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm hungry" Matthew complained. Me, Matthew and Axel are at the mall. Matthew was going to every shops. I swear he acts like sophisticated girls. I know he is a gay and he likes shopping. I found out he was gay when he was very drunk and 'accidently' spilled that he is a gay. To prove his point, he kissed Elijah, on the lips. I felt my lips switch at the memory.

"Come on Jasey!" my twin said.

"Can you stop calling me that! We are at the public!"

"I don't care, because we're twins." He said and started walking towards the restaurant at the mall.

"I need to go to the toilet" I said and got up.

While walking, I felt someone bump into my chest. I was about to snap at the person, but when I look down my grey eyes met a very beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

I look down at her and immediately my heart begin beating faster. I feel like I was in cloud 9. She have a long wavy pitch black hair cascading down her back. She have a petite body and slightly pale skin. She was wearing a pair of jeans and white t-shirt. She looks like she is 16 years old. She have the pure aura around her making her look innocent. I suddenly want to grab hold of her and never let go of her again.