~5~

⎝⎝✧L O U I S A✧⎠⎠

I plopped onto my bed exhausted.

Today morning Iris slapped a blonde hair boy for flirting with her. He looks hot and a new student. I almost laughed at his shocked expression. Looks like no one had ignored his filtering.

I mentally laughed at the colour of Talia Faye's hair. After Talia had poured her smoothie on one of the students in my team in Gym, and said,

"Your hair stinks! What type of shampoo do you use". After saying this, she sashayed to the bathroom. Me, Nic and Iris were in gym and saw what happened. I asked Nic to bring me her dirty green hair dyes. We took Talia's shampoo and added the hair dye to it.

It was hilarious. Students were taking their phones and taking videos on her hair and her pissed off face. She looks like green goblin monster.

Then during lunch I saw five HOT boys sitting with my brothers and friends. My brother introduce them as the new boys. The black haired guy, Elijah kept staring at me and I don't know why.

"Lou!" Dad shouted from down.

"Yes?" I shouted back.

"Come down here now" I got off my bed and walked downstairs. I saw my dad and my two brothers there. I notice dad nervous. Why is he nervous? He's a mafia leader!

"Why did you call us?" Xavier asked him. Dad looked at us and stood up while sighing.

"Do you remember the time your mother died?" We nodded still not understanding why was he acting like this and why did he brought up our mom. My mom had died a week after I was born because our enemy gang attacked our gang. In that attack, my mom was shot and died. My Dad became depressed but became better.

"Why are you fidgeting?" I asked him.

"At that day when your mother died, I might have went to a club and... umm...."

"Spit it out dad!" Xavier stated out impatiently.

"I might have gotten a women pregnant." He said. We looked at him in shock.

"YOU WHAT?!" We yelled at him at once. He winced at the sound

"Who was the women?"

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Does he or she like football?" The last question was obviously asked by Alex.

"The women now is dead. There are twins' one boy and one girl. And I don't know if they like football" Dad said.

"I have a sister!" I beamed. He nodded.

"Finally there will be a girl in our house" I grinned. The boys and dad was offended.

"What about us?" They pouted.

"Ehh... you're guys are okay." I waved them off. Their jaws dropped to the ground in disbelieve.

"So where are they?" I asked dad.

"They are living with their step father in Bridgeview road. And I have heard their step father is hitting and abusing them." He scowled.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, I have only heard about this news today when the police officer called me. He said he had arrested their step father and have also done a DNA test on them and found it was mine."

"When are they coming?" Xavier asked.

"Today"

"Really!"

"Yes" Dad told and walked out of the house.

"OMG! I can't believe I am going to have a younger sister and a brother. I won't be the youngest anymore" I said and looked at my two elder brothers. They were pouting.

"You don't like us?" Alex said in a very sad tone. I rolled my eyes at their behaviour.

"No Alex, I will always like my big bros" I said while embracing them in a hug.

"We would always love you sorellina" They said together.

"Aww... so cute!" Someone gushes from behind me. I turned and saw Nic gushes about how cute we are. She came over to me and dragged me to her car. Inside I saw Arianna and Violet inside too.

"Why are we here?" Aria said annoyed.

"Iris called us to her house because she is facing a 'problem'" Nic said continued driving.

"It should be something about her fashion 'problem'" I said while rolling my eyes and looking out of the window.

After sometime, Nic reached Iris's house and we sprinted to her room without knocking. Inside I saw a pile of dresses and shoes on her bed. She came out of her closet holding a navy blue dress.

Once she saw us, she dropped her dress on the bed and ran to us.

"Thank you for coming guys!" She beamed.

"So why did you call us" Violet said.

"Well... I have a problem wi-"

"Wait, you're PREGNANT?!" Nic yelled in disbelieve.

"No, what the fuck Nic!" Iris said.

"Then what is you fucking problem?!" I scowled.

"There is a party at my grandparent's house tonight, and I don't know what to where" She said. We were fuming.

"I'm going to fucking murder you, IRIS!" Ari shouted. Iris started running away from Ari and hid behind me.

"Lou! save me, Please!" She whispered. When I was about to shut them up,

"Guys stop fighting. And Iris here is your dress and your shoe for the party" Violet said while giving her the dress and the shoe. Iris beamed and thanked Vi.

"Guys, today I had found that I have a younger sister and a younger brother." I blurted out to them. They looked at me with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!" They yelled at once.

"Yeah, after my mom died, dad became depressed and went to a club. He made a women pregnant." They looked at me in shock. I continued.

"So we found out there are twins. They had been abused by their step-father who is now in jail. When the police did a DNA test on them, they found it was my father's. And now he is going to bring them today." I finished. They still haven't said anything.

"That's amazing, Lou! You can finally get a sister!" Nic exclaimed excitedly. I sighed and dropped on the bed.

"Let's watch a movie" Iris said. We nodded and watched a movie.

---------------------------------------------------

Check out my another book.

'The Rich Kids'

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for the short chapter.