~10~

"Where the hell were you in maths period!?" Nic said when she spotted me at the end of the school

"Where the hell were you in maths period!?" Nic said when she spotted me at the end of the school. I look at her and shrugged.

"I was umm... late. If I went to maths late, Mr Emerson will give me detention for sure."

"And why were you late?"

"Umm...you see I need to take something from my locker. So I was late." I said avoiding her stare.

"Cut the shit! I saw you and lover boy lovely dovely at the locker when I was going to the bathroom. You were so busy flirting and didn't notice me walking past you guys." She smirked. My eyes widened.

"I wasn't flirting. He was the one who pushed me against the locker." I defended myself.

"Sure..." She dragged the last part.

"What were you talking about?" she said in a look that says 'Don't play with me and tell me the truth'. I sigh knowing that she will find out in one or other way.

"He asked me on a date." I shrugged as if it was not a big deal.

"Who asked you on a date?" I heard a girly squeal from behind me. I groaned. IRIS

"It's Elijah!" Nic exclaimed to Iris. They both started to gossip like highschool girls that got noticed by their crush.

"Guys you know I'm here right?" I asked them. They looked at me with wide grins.

"What did you say!" They screamed. I winced at their noise.

"Umm... I rejected him a-" I was cut off by them.

"WHAT!!! Why did you reject him!"

"He's hot and sexy" I made a disgusted face at that.

"Don't you like him?" I scowled at this question.

"Yeah, Louisa don't you like him?" I heard a familiar but annoying voice. I glared at him.

"No" He put a hand on his chest feigning shock.

"Ouch princess, you hurt me here." Elijah said while pointing at where his heart is located.

"Firstly, stop calling me princess. And secondly, I said I will think of it by today evening." I said.

"So what should I call you? Frog? In the Frog Princess?"

"It's not Frog Princess, it's Frog Prince." I exclaimed frustratingly.

"I didn't think of you watching fairy tales." He said back. I felt like pulling my hair out of my hair.

"Ugh...you're so annoying" I said groaned. I turned to his friends who has come here and watching us in amusement.

"How are you handling his ugly but?"

"Hey I don't have an ugly but" I heard him slightly offended. I ignored him.