~14~

~𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀~

I turned around and saw a blonde haired boy glaring at the black haired boy next to me. Cameron.

He is like my third brother and is overprotective like my two brothers. He is Iris's elder brother. And he is going to be the second in command in our mafia.

"What the HELL Going on here?" He glared at us but most likely Elijah who seemed unfaced by Cameron's death glare. Looks like he is immune to my brother's and Cameron's death glares.

"I was about to kiss her when you interrupted disrespectfully."Elijah said to him bluntly. I gaped at him. Is he serious?! Does he want to face the wreath of Cameron?!

"That was obvious to me. My question is why are you kissing her here where her two brothers can come here immediately." Cameron said with a smirk.

Me and Elijah looked at him in shock. Is he bipolar or something? Not even a second ago, he was shooting death glares at Elijah and now he was smirking?!

"W-what?!" I looked at Cameron.

"I approve of him." He said at me , smiling.

"Wait-what?!" I looked at Cameron with complete disbelief. He just look at me and said,

"He's a decent guy not like Josh." He spat the name in disgust. I immediately grimced at the name too.

Josh Castillo, the heir of the Shadow Wings Mafia. (I know right weird name?) He has been crushing on me since I was just 5 years old when he was around 6 years old. When the year passes, the crush becomes an obsession. When I was around fifteen years old, I finally went on a date with him cause he kept on pleading with me to go out with him. At first he was sweet and acted like a perfect boyfriend every girl would like. 

Then when days passed, he would fight or glare at any boys who came near me even when they are walking pass me. I finally snapped out of it and broke up with him. He got made and slapped me in my face in front of the whole school. My brother's were there that time and they both beat him up like a pulp. At last both of my brothers got suspended for two days. While Josh was out of the school.

"Who's josh?" An angry voice said beside me. Ooops! I forgot about him.

"He's a douchebag that doesn't know how to treat the girls properly." Cameron said.

"And was my ex-boyfriend" I mumbled under my breath quitely. Elijah snapped his face to me. Looks like he heard it. What is he?! A werewolf? Only they have superhearings.(This is not a werewolf story just to make sure to the confused readers).

Before he could say anything, Cameron interrupted us,"Don't worry bunny, your secret's safe with me." He told me and walked out of the house. I huffed in irritation. He called me BUNNY AGAIN! When I was young, I loved eating carrots. And that time I had only my two front teeth. So everyone would call me bunny.

I was about to go back to my house when a pair of hands grabbed me and trapped me in between the wall and a hard chest.

He pinned both of my hands in the wall and leaned closer to me.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Corrections, I 'had' a boyfriend." I simply said while shrugging my shoulders.

"What happened?" He asked genuinely curious. I pushed the hands that were gripping on my hands away and said,"That's none of your business." I said and tried to walk away. Key word: tried.

"Tell me what he did." He said. I sighed and know that he won't leave me alone. I was about to tell when an idea popped out.

Should I do it?

Yes you should! My brain is back.

Really?!

Yes! I can't believe I'm stuck with this human.

Hey! you're the one calling yourself stupid because you're the brain and I do what you tell to do. So you're stupid.

Wait-what? Oh right, whatever. I mentally laughed.

I leaned in closer to Elijah and he looked taken aback.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?" He stuttered. Wow! The bad boy stuttered! I ignored him and continued moving closer to him until our lips brushed together the second time today. He closed his eyes.

I smirked. I mentally screamed yes!

Before he could kiss me any further. I slipped out of his embrace and went to my house and shut the door. I could hear him cursing. I laughed to myself and imagined his frustrated face when he noticed I didn't kiss him.

"I'll get you back for this...Bunny!" He snickered and left. I groaned at the name.

Why did I like carrots in the first place?

"Wakey, wakey, Louy..." I heard someone calling out. I ignored it and snuggled back deeper into my bed. 

"Oh, no you don't!" I felt my blanket ripped off me immediately missing the warmth it gives. Realizing that i couldn't sleep back again, i sighed and woke up sitting on my bed.

I saw Iris and Violet grinning at me like two mad women who looks like they are about to kill someone. Why are they grinning like this?

"What happen? Why are you looking at me as if you want to kill me?" I asked them a bit scared. They can be scarier when they want to be...

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Iris screamed or more like screeched. 

"You didn't tell me about your date with the hot piece of ass." I cringed at the word where she referred Elijah as a hot piece of ass.

"It was good" I simply said while shrugging as if this is not a big deal.

"Tell me the details" Violet emphasizes the last word. I groaned.

"There's nothing special about this date." 

"Bu-" They were interrupted by the voice of my second eldest brother.

"Enough girls, leave her alone. She and I are going to have a small chat about your boyfriend

"He's not my boyfriend-" I scrunched my nose.

"Yet" Iris interrupted me. One look from me made them rush out of my room. I sighed and faced my brother who pissed.

"Whoa bro, what got your boxers in a twist?" I told him.

"Do you like him?" He said bluntly. My eyes widened at his statement.

"Wait-what? Who?" He gave me a look says 'I'm serious'.

"Urm...I don't really know yet. I feel attracted to him but I don't want to admit it to him." I replied while fiddling with my fingers. wow this is the first time I'm admitting out loud to someone!

"I approve"

"WhAT?!"

"I said I-" I cut him off.

"I know what you said, but....really?" I asked him with a shocking expression. I mean Alex doesn't approve my relationship with other boys who asked me one a date. He even glares at them when they passes me or look at me.

"Yeah..I knew he's a nice guy and he won't hurt you. I want you to be happy." He said with a smile.

"Thank you bro" I said and hugged him. 

Now I have to deal with dad and Xavier. Oh boy that will take a lot of time......

_____________________________________

Hello everyone! It's been a loooooooong time since I've posted. From next week onward I'll be posting rarely, as I want on focus one my exams and grades. Cause I'm just an average grader. Until the next time:P

~Erina