~16~

~E L I J A H~

Today has been an eventful day. My friends and I have planned to go to the beach tomorrow. And Matthew has invited the girls too. 

I can't wait to see Louisa on the beach tomorrow.

My thoughts were cut off when my phone rang. I lazily got up from my bed and took the phone. I saw the caller id and saw it was unknown.

"Hello?" 

I immediately regret picking up this phone.

"OMG! Eli I've been trying to contact you for a long time, but you've never picked up. You know how I missed you. I missed you sooooo much. Do you miss me too?" A screechy sound was heard from the other side.

I sighed. 

Anna.

She was my ex-girlfriend. I used to love her back two years ago, but after what she did I could never love her anymore. She used to be very kind, soft and friendly to everyone. That is what I liked about her. But I never thought she would cheat on me with my enemy, Josh. From that day onwards after I have broke up with her, she changed and became mean, rude and bitchy to everyone. And also tries to mend our relationship back together. But I don't give a fuck about her anymore.

"No I don't miss you." I replied back.

"I'm sorry for what I've done back two years ago. I was young and foolish to have fallen into Josh trap to sleep with me. Please forgive me." I could hear the old Anna, the kind and friendly Anna. I almost forgiven her. 

"No Anna. My answer will not change, it is no. I will never love you again." I replied firmly.

"But you'll be forever lonely and will have no one to love you like I did. We are meant to be together."

"Sorry Anna. I have found another girl and I like her."

There was a pause at the other side.

"W-what!? You found ANOTHER GIRL?" She screeched the last two words. I can't believe I fell in love with this girl.

"Did I stutter?"

"How could you! We were meant to be together. I know you still love me..."

"No I don't love you anymore. Bye."

"Wai-" I hung up the phone before she could complete her sentence. I threw the phone away and clenched my fists.

First, she cheated on me with that bastard. And now she is asking to mend our relationship back together. She was the one who willingly went to Josh.

My phone rang again. I grabbed my phone, without looking at the caller id knowing it will be Anna.

"How many times have I told you, I will never change my mind!"

"Uh- Eli?" A familiar voice was heard from the other side. I looked at the caller id and cursed.

I should have looked at my caller Id before picking up

"Oh...uh..hello Gia" I greeted my younger sister.

"Hello?! That's what you said after leaving me behind!" She shouted. I winced, her shouting hurt my ear.

"Then what should I say? 'Hi my beautiful sister. How have you been.' Better?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes better" She replied back at the same tone. She paused for a moment before asking,

"Were you talking to Anna before?"

"Yeah. She pissed me off" I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Oh" She replied sadly.

My sister and Anna used to be best friends. But after what Anna have done, Gia broke their friendship. At first, she was upset and depressed after loosing her only friend. After that, she started gaining more friends. But she still couldn't forget her first best friend.

"What did she tell this time?"

"The same thing....like....'We were meant to be together' bullshit. Oh right...why did you call me?" I asked suspiciously and a little curious. She won't call me for no reason.

"Uhm-I uhh...Can't I call my favourite brother to see how he his?" I could practically see her pout. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Gia. I know this is not the reason. And....I'm your only brother."

"Fine. I was wondering that if Me and Freya could go to a party tonight." She said innocently. Freya is her new friend.

"No"

"WHY! I'm 16 and also Freya would be coming with me. Please Eli" I sighed, knowing she would never stop until she gets what she wants. She is stubborn, just like me.

"Ok ok. But bring at least 5 guards with you." I said daring her to say no.

"But I'm 16! I can take care of myself. I'm not a fucking toddler who needs to be under protection 24/7!" She said in anger.

"Then you can't go to the little party of yours. You know what happened last time you begged me to have no guards." I reminded her. I hear a pause at the other end. I smirked knowing that I've won.

"Fine. I'll bring them."

"And remember if any guys touched you, you're going back stra-"

"No promises. Bye Eli!" She chirped cutting off the call. I stared at my phone.

That little brat. Did she just cut me off?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A N N A

I threw my phone away in anger. It hit the wall and fell down with a crash and broken screen. The maids scrambled away in fear when they saw my anger.

H-how dare he threw me away like I'm a dirt and go for another girl who's not me!

I'm everything what all guys desired for.

Beautiful and rich.

I will show him what he have missed. 

But first I have to get rid of the girl he likes

For that I knew the best person to get rid of her from my Elijah.

But first I need to know who's the girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think Elijah should forgive Anna?

What are your thoughts about Gia?

Sorry for not updating for a very looooong time. I was veryyyy busy with my other works and literally had no time to update. I will try my very best to update as soon as possible. :)

And sorry for the short chapter, hope you enjoy it.