~9~

Today morning I was feeling very nervous of going to school as in the previous schools, I would get bullied and all

Today morning I was feeling very nervous of going to school as in the previous schools, I would get bullied and all. But my older sister said, "Don't worry, I and my friends would be there to kick their asses." After that I was little relived. Her friends were such friendly and beautiful. I felt very plain while compared to them.

My sister and her friends were all very beautiful and have a model like figure. While I look like skin and bones. Because my 'Mother' and my 'step-father' punishes us my not giving us food because they said they don't want their children to be fat. But since when I come here, they started giving a lot of food. My biological father's family are all very nice. But I have a feeling that they are hiding something. I shrugged that feeling off.

"Are you nervous?" One of my sister's friend, Violet asked me. She was very quiet and calm on of all of them. While her twin, Arianna is very loud and short-tempered. Iris is fun and bubbly. Nicolette was also funny and always cracking jokes. And lastly my sister, Louisa is like a leader of them. No I am in the car with Violet, Arianna and Louisa. Nicolette and Iris are coming on their own.

"I'm a bit nervous, in my old school I and Zach would get bullied." I said while fiddling with my watch that Louisa gave me yesterday. They look very angry. The whole ride we they were just talking of who should I be careful about.

"Okay, there is this girl, Talia Faye. She is little bitchy." At the last sentence, Louisa and Arianna gave a look to Violet when she said. "Okay, hmm...maybe very bitchy."

"Yeah, she have blonde hair and blue eyes. She looks like a real life Barbie doll and says that 'Daddy have a lot of money, so I can spend it on clothes, shoes and accessories.'" Arianna said in a high pitch squeaky voice which must be Talia's voice. We all laughed at her.

When the car came to a stop, I look out and saw a very big, not even big, it's a huge building.

"Woah! Is the school?!" I said in amazement.

"It's an academy for rich people only." Louisa said. I nodded and followed them inside. I finally remebered something.

"Where's Zach?!" I said looking everywhere for my twin.

"He's coming with Alex and Xavier." Louisa said

"Wait, Xavier's coming? I thought he's 19 years old?"

"Umm...he skipped one year due to some business with dad."

"Ohh..." I said when we walked in the humongous building. I felt everybody's stare on us, most likely me. I saw some girls giving me envious looks. All the girls in this school wore designer coat and heels with a lot off make up. Boys were wearing expensive shoes and watches. Everything in them screams Rich. While I was just wearing my uniform with a simple black converse.

"Ignore them." Arianna whispered to me and we finally got to the office. I saw a red haired women with a lot of makeup while tapping a long manicured fingers typing something on her phone while chewing a gum. Is everyone except Louisa and her friends' wears a lot of makeup.