~3~

I walk down the stairs of my private jet and immediately the cool air of New York City dances on my skin

I walk down the stairs of my private jet and immediately the cool air of New York City dances on my skin. My dark blonde hair bounces on my back as the breeze goes past me.

"Welcome back Miss Dante," My driver greets me with a smile while taking my luggage.

"It's good to be back," I smiled back at him. He opens the limo door for me and I get in.

The drive soon starts to my home or more like mansion. I was finally back to New York after killing the guy who haven't gave back the money to my father after staying there for two days.

I sigh and rest my head on the window as my grey eyes look over the tall buildings in New York. Soon the car halts and the driver opens for me.

I slowly got out and smiled at him, "Thank you" He smiled back. As soon I stepped inside, familiar arms wrapped around me. I looked up at the person and smiled brightly at him.

"Xavy!" I hugged him back. I looked back at him and saw his face scrunched up when I called him that. I laughed at his face. My brother Xavier hates when someone called him that.

"Lou! I missed you. And don't call me that" He said.

"I've seen you only two days ago"

"It was so boring with only Alex." He pouted.

"Hey! I was not boring" My another brother Alexander came down with a hand on his chest, offended.

"Yes you were. You kept on whining when would Lou comes" Xavier said.

"So you missed me" I said to Alex. He gasped.

"I missed your cupcakes" I rolled my eyes. He is obsessed with my special cupcake that I have discovered last year.

"Yeah, he was craving for it yesterday so he decided to make it himself." Xavier said.

"You know how Alex is when he comes to cooking"

"Yeah, he even burned the whole kitchen down" I said remembering the incident when Alex has decided to wake up early and make us breakfast. But he have burned the whole kitchen. dad scolded him not to come to the kitchen when no one is there.

"Hey! I was not that bad" He protested. We gave him a look. He sighed and said, "yeah"

"Then while making the cupcakes, he accidently added salt instead of sugar. When we tasted them, It was so salty. Dad made Alex not to even come to the kitchen anymore." He finished off. I bursted out laughing with Xavier while Alex was pouting at us.

"What is going on" An amused voice is heard behind me. I turned and saw dad standing there with a smile. I ran to him and hugged.

"I missed you baby girl" He said. I pulled away with a frown.

"I was only gone for two days"

"This the longest time you were away from us." He said.

"This was my first mission mom and only for two days! And for longer missions it can be more than one week." I whined.

"No more missions till your school gets over" My dad says. I pouted.

"No" He say. I sighed and went to room. I went to take a bath. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom to my closet. I chose a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. I took my phone and phoned my four best friends.

"LOUISA!" They all screamed at once when I called them. I brought my phone away from my ears and winced at the sound.

"Can you all please lower your volume" I hissed at them.

"When did you come?" Iris said.

"I came just now"

"You didn't called us when you were in Italy" Nicolette whined.

'I told you not to call me, I was busy."

"So who do we need to kill next?" Arianna says.

"No one, yet" I say running my hand on my light brown hair.

"Enough talking about killing people. Are you ready for our senior year" Violet says.

"Not everything are about killing people" Iris muttered.

"I'm ready for our last year." I tell them.

"This is the last year for pranking" Arianna says evilly.

"When would you even stop that!" Violet sighed. She and Arianna are twins. But they act totally different from each other. Violet is the calm one while Arianna is totally opposite of that. They are the daughters of the third in comment of my father's gang.

Iris is the most cheerful and bubbly person in our group. But when some one pisses her off, you would end up getting hurt. On time when one of the boys in our school approached her. When he insulted her, she broke his wrist and end up in the nurse room. Since then no one pisses her off. She's the daughter of the second in comment of our gang.

The last is Nicolette. She is the nerd in our group and the best hacker in our gang with her father. She loves reading books and a total nerd.

"Louisa! I need you to come down right now!" My dad yelled from down.

"I got to go"

"Bye, see yah tomorrow!" Nicolette says.

"Bye" We told and hung up. I rolled over my bed and went downstairs. I saw dad talking on his phone. I waited till he hung up.

"Tomorrow, my friend's son and his friends are joining to your Academy."

"Really, who?"

"You remember David Black?"

"Yeah"

"His son and his friends are joining and I want you and your friends to keep an eye on them. And don't let them get in any trouble." He said.

"What! We are not babysitting him and why should we do that?" I asked back crossing my arms.

"They have been expelled a lot of times in their previous schools. To make sure they don't get to any troubles again"

"Ok" He nodded his head and went to his office upstairs. I plopped myself on the couch and watch TV.

My brothers came down and sat beside me.

"It's your turn to cook us dinner." I said pointing at Xavier. He pouted and showed his puppy dog eyes at me. I shake my head and told him,

"No, you're not. Go!" I say. He sighed and went to the kitchen to make us food. I even feel like I'm older than my brothers.

------------------------------

How was my third chapter?

[10 votes for next chapter]

*Vote*

*Follow*

*Comment*

--------------------------------