Chapter 12

Sunghoon POV

Still contemplating whether I hated Jake or not, I walked into class immediately slumping down on my desk waiting for the teacher. I lazily turned my head over to Jake's desk to see his beautiful fa- cOUGH, I mean, I looked over there to tease him because I was bored but to my dismay, he surprisingly wasn't there.

We had math before physics, both of them being Jake's favorite subjects (I'm not creepy trust me, I just asked Jay a few things about Jake with the excuse afterward 'to tease him with' even though Jay didn't want me to tease him considering they're bFfS)

So I was surprised when I didn't see him already at his desk since the class was starting in a few minutes and it was one of his favorite subjects.

Throughout the whole lesson, I sat, still slumping in my chair staring at Jake's empty one not paying attention to class. The bell then went signaling the end of this period and the start of the next one, which was physics and I STILL hadn't seen Jake.

Honestly, at this point, I don't know why but I started to feel nervous and a little guilty. Is he not here because of the incident in the cafeteria?? Is it my fault-

Suddenly the door burst open revealing Niki dragging Jake inside... holding hands. For some reason I couldn't stop glaring at their linked hands, why am I mad about them holding hands?

But what Niki said next made my blood boil, "Sorry Jake was late sir, we got caught making out in the school stalls"

I don't know what happened to me when I stormed out of the room, all I know was that I hated the idea of Niki and Jake making out.

In the bathroom

"ARGH!! What's happening to me?! I'm supposed to hate him!!" I scolded myself in the mirror, water dripping from my face. I probably looked insane at that moment because I started smiling at what thought crossed my mind.

I hadn't done this ever since I was 16 (note: they're like 18/19 atm) which was the same year I moved to this school and met Heeseung, Niki, Jay... and Kaylee. Before I met them, at my old school, I was known for much more than an Ice Prince or Player. I was a well-known bully throughout the school, of course, I was younger then so I was way more talkative than I am now, resulting in being the teachers' pet. Benefiting my bullying until some nerd got me expelled.

After coming here and falling in a now one-sided love with Kaylee, I changed but jUST a little. I stopped my bullying and teasing but I also stopped talking to people that weren't close to me.

I don't know why I'm acting up whenever Jake is the topic but I don't like it. So I'm going to put a stop to it by making his life hell. All the trouble he's already caused just this week, so many people pissed me off but Jake just... what's so different about him? Every small movement of his triggers me.

uGH, I'm getting lost in my dramatic thoughts, let's get to where the action happens.

------

ok but the monster rookie collab was just MWAH