Chapter 8

Jake POV

(after his parents left and he packed his bags)

Whilst waiting for the lady to give me my dorm number and key she informed me about a few things about the dorm im going to be in "this dorm has been avoided by other people for a long time because of who lives there so I hope you work well with your roommate." she informed, giving me my dorm number and key.

This made me nervous and excited because that meant my roommate won't be boring like so many people in this school but it also means they might dislike me because not many people have stayed there for a long time.

I ended up in front of my dorm, dorm 127. After unlocking the door I slowly opened it to find a surprisingly really neat place. With what the desk lady told me I thought they might be a party person or someone messy, loud, etc.

Anyway, I put my bags on the floor in the living room and went to do a little exploring around the small dorm. I don't know if it was just me or not but the dorm was REALLY quiet so I assumed my roommate wasn't here at the moment.

After checking out most of the dorm I went to go see which room was mine (the only room out of the 2 that isn't occupied) but as I reached for the handle to the first room it suddenly swung open revealing none other than Park Sunghoon.

....

I'm so dead.

--------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon POV

After being non-productive aka sitting on my phone for pretty much 2 hours in my dorm room, I'm still human so I got hungry and decided to go get some easy microwave ramen because I can't cook-

As soon as I opened the door of my room I stood there shook staring at the person who was in front of it. It was that Jake guy, the one that hit me with a water balloon, he was standing there with his hand out as if he was going to open the door. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I mean who wouldn't be surprised if a dude you met for the first time with possibly one of the worst first impressions was in front of your room. By the looks of it, he seemed surprised too.

"YOU?!?" we simultaneously shouted. "What are you doing here?" I snapped, "uhh... I'm your roommate."

"..." I was speechless but of course I didn't let it show, I mean, I'm the schools' ✨Ice Prince✨-sorry back to the topic.

I was probably in a silent state of shock for quite a while because I saw him slowly, awkwardly walk away. To be honest whilst in my state of shock I had a lot of thoughts going through my head but one stuck out to me the most.

Living in the same dorm as him makes it easier for me to get my revenge. I didn't plan exactly what I was going to do to get back at him for humiliating me but the bare minimum I DID know was that his life was going to become a living hell.

------------------------

not me writing this during BM's live stream on youtube skjdnk

enjoy your day/night xoxo