Chapter 26 -『END』

plz daegals so cute kjdfv aLSO NOT HAECHAN BEING HER BF, JISUNG HER DAUGHTER, MORK LEE HER OLDER BROTHER and ofc chENLE HER DAD ok but fr tho chenles doing rly good taking care of her xoxo mum I lub

----------

Sunghoon POV

I admit the building I'm taking us to looks creepy and sketchy on the outside, when I first found this building It was when I was still living with my parents. This is my get-away place where I can have some ME time, not worrying about grades or competitions though now that I left my parents I rarely ever come here anymore.

Of course, I wouldn't just have a sketchy old abandoned building hangout, so I decided to spark the inside up a bit, make it more comfortable and nicer to look at. Only the inside though, if I did the outside people might mistake it for a house or somewhere to visit/stay etc. Btw the building is a 2 story building with a rooftop that has an amazing view of the city.

I sparked it up with some fairy lights hanging around the walls in the building and on the rails of the rooftop as well as some spare furniture I may or may not have stolen from my old room. A small but comfortable blanket-fort on the roof with pillows and blankets facing the city view.

Oh shit, I forgot to bring my bag from my locker. If you're wondering yes I planned this all, well... not all. I planned the last half which was to take Jake out here with me but I didn't plan the 'almost-get-killed-by-Jaywon' bit. I was also supposed to go to the locker and get my bag which had snacks but we still have time before the real surprise takes place, so we can stop at a nearby convenience store. Yes, I carry my wallet and phone with me everywhere if you're wondering.

"Hold up Jake, are you hungry?" I asked, "no-" "GREAT! Let's go to a nearby convenience store and grab some snacks!" he groaned before agreeing because I unleashed my inner aegyo on him. I don't know if he was disgusted or flustered with my skills but I'll just go with flustered because I picked this up from Sunoo aka aegyo king.

The real surprise would take place at night so I needed to stall Jake for a bit. I regret taking him to the shopping centre but this'll work, plus Jakey looks like a cute puppy jumping around when he sees something he likes. He didn't bring his wallet so I'll be paying for whatever he buys because I'm a gentleman.

...ok you got me that's not entirely true but the gentleman bit is.

Jake POV

I know Sunghoon knows I have my wallet with me but he won't let me pay for myself. Example? The moment I get to the counter he distracts me with kisses, cuddles or something weird and either slips his own money in my wallet or pays quickly while I'm distracted.

So in all honesty I only bought 2 cheap things to save his money whilst he bought almost the whole snack aisle.

As we walked out of the store I realized it was dark outside. Wow, we've been shopping for that long? We also left our bags in school- "hey Jakey can I take you somewhere" he cut my thoughts. "Only if it's considered as a date" I replied, wow what a way to ask each other on a date.

"Anything for you puppy" I visibly cringed at the nickname, how does he come up with these? As if he read my mind he added on, "you look like a cute puppy by the way" is this another one of his ways of saying 'you're a bottom'

...maybe I won't get used to the pet names.

"Well, you look like a cute, fluffy penguin that I want to protect, cuddle and buy the world for" I complimented him after also indirectly calling him a bottom. Pat on the back myself.

Taking me by surprise he didn't reply, instead, he grabbed my hand and sprinted to hide behind a nearby building wall. Before I could say anything he shushed me, whispering "I saw Jay, Jungwon and Heeseung walk in there" he pointed at a nearby restaurant.