15

You were running down a dark hallway, your way lit only by the torch held in the hand of the boy beside you.

He pulled you into a broom cupboard and squeezed in next to you. He shut the door and clicked off the torch leaving you both in complete blackness, the space was small so the boy had to press his body against yours. He was taller than you and as he looked down you got a reckless rush as if you could do anything, as long as he was by your side.
"Are you okay?" He asked in a bearly audible whisper.
"I suppose so." You reply "My side hurts a bit from when they were shooting." He hand immediately goes to your right hip and comes away wet.
"Goddamn it y/n." He said, your breath mingling, sharing the same air.
"Hey, it's okay, we'll be fine." You say, gripping his hand tightly, trying to convince yourself as well as him.
"I know darling, I know." He whispers back, engulfing you in a hug.
Suddenly the door flys open and to calloused hands reach in and pull you out.
"NO!" You hear the boy yell as the man is joined by another and they begin to drag you kicking and screaming down the hall. Another two guards grab the boy and try to pull him back to no avail, you are both yelling and punching at anything you can, desperately trying to get to each other. The boy finally breaks free and starts sprinting toward you. With only five feet separating you from him one of the guards makes a wild lunge and grabs his top, sending him sprawling on the floor
"No!" You cry, tears gushing from your eyes.
"I will find you!" He yells trying to get to you again.
The guards pull you through a set of doors and as they slam shut you look deep into the boys eyes and whisper his name "Newt."

You wake drenched in sweat and sit bolt up right.
It's okay. You tell yourself It's not real.
Except it was real. It was a memory, of that much you were certain. You and Newt had been together before the Galde, you had fought long and hard to keep each other, but in the end it hadn't been enough.
You debated telling Newt this but decided against it; you didn't want to make life anymore complicated than it already was.
You knew there was no point in trying to sleep again so you wearily pushed your covers off and stumbled out of bed, you peered out of the window to see the sun only just beginning to rise, casting dim rays of sunlight across that Galde making the dew on the grass shimmer and shine.
You were mesmerised by grass.
I have officially lost it.
Oh well.
You pulled on the first clothes you could find and dragged a brush through your scraggy hair, wincing slightly as it caught on the thick knots.
By the time you'd brushed your hair into submission the sun had fully risen and you tumbled down the stairs grinning, whacking straight into Alby.
"Did Minho ask you?" You practically yell.
"Yes, and shut it y/n, some of us don't get up in the morning ready to skip off to Wonderland." He scowled to you, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.
"Sorry to disturb your slumber, sir."
You begin to walk away but he calls after you "At least have some breakfast, Frypans making eggs."
"Screw eggs!" You cry dramatically, smiling like an idiot, racing off to the Med Jacks hut

-

You stood outside his room, subconsciously smoothing your hair and worrying at the sleeve of your shirt.
You knocked on the door.
"Come in." Said Newt's British accent.
You burst through the door, shut it behind you and stood in the doorway.
"Hi." He says feebly.
You rush over to his bed and slap him in the face.

---What a loving girlfriend you are.... jk i know where im going so i'll update real soon, sorry if this sucks im really REALLY ill and a littleeeeee bit stressed
Please comment <3
Message me if you want to talk x
Love you and stay safe, bye Noses :) ---