43

"Oh. Shucks. These pancakes. I want to take these pancakes into the woods and do things that are not Christian." Minho sighed, sliding down his seat and letting out a low groan.
"Seriously Minho. Only you would want to reproduce with pancakes." Newt chuckled as he sunk into the seat beside you, loping his ankle over yours and setting down his plate.
"Got enough pancakes there love?" He raised an eyebrow at your mountain of food.
"Hmmfughf." You mumbled. After swallowing you repeated yourself, "Yes I have and they're very tasty."
Newt chuckled and kissed your cheek.
Food and Newt, what more could a girl want?

"So, apart from us having the possibility of getting out of here, anything else I missed?" You asked.
"These abs." Minho flexed his biceps and waggled his eyebrows.
"Oh so nothing big then." You smiled sweetly back.
He poked his tongue out at you and you did the same back at him.

"Are you really going to eat that much sugar?" Newt asked incredulously as you heaped sugar onto your pancakes.
"Do I look like I need to be watching my sugar intake right now?"
"No. No you do not."

After eventually clearing Frypan's kitchen clear of pancakes you walked with Newt into the forest. You didn't speak, just walked along the edge of the glade, his arm never leaving your side. This was what you wanted. What you'd missed.

Gally's pov

She loved Newt. And there was nothing I could do about it.
I could see them walking past the tree line, his arm wrapped around her, her face lit up in a smile.
Goddamn shucking beautiful and she was all his.
"Who's the girl?" I turned to the Greenie. He'd come up in the box three days ago and had yet to meet y/n.
"That's y/n." I explained "Wouldn't dare mess with her. She's Newt's girl though so you don't have a chance."
"You like her?" He asked, not poking fun, merely curious.
"Yeah." I managed, "She's a friend."

--- I'm tired and don't know what to write and fed up with people like ew leave me alone. BUT NOT U GUYS BC YOURE PERFECT AND ILY <3
Please tell me you guys like OUAT bc right now it is life.
sorry for any mistakes in this i'm sleepy.
Please comment bc i kid u not, they make my day x
please don't be afraid to message me bc my thing is 'popular' like really I'm probably sat on my bed eating brownie-in-a-mug watching cat videos on YouTube and your message would be the highlight of my day x
Love you so very much and please stay super safe, bye Noses :) ---