8

You dance with Newt for hours and jump around like crazy people to songs you didn't know the words to; this didn't stop Newt though, he would belt out random lyrics and incorporate your name into random parts of the song, twirling you around before pulling you against him; you started to pull back but he held you tight
"Not this time darling, no more teasing." He says, looking into your eyes while a smile plays on his lips
"I'm yours." You whisper.
"And I am yours." He replies.

The song suddenly changes to a slow, love song. All the other boys had either gone to watch the others wrestling or gone to bed, leaving you and Newt to experience the beautiful music alone as it drifted around you, seeming to pull you both closer together as you swayed to the beat of the music, arms round his neck, hands on your waist.
"You know," you say "I think I remember doing something like this before. At a prom or something."
"Do you remember who with?" He asks, trying not to look bothered but his eyes gave him away.
"Unless it was you, I don't want to remember." You whisper.
"Good answer." He whispers back, pulling you in for a gentle kiss.
"Wow, I love you." He says.
"Wow, I love you too." You reply.

Without a word he picks up your hand and leads you back to his room, deja vu hitting you hard.
When you get there he locks the door.
He pushes you lightly on the bed and climbs on top of you, running his hands through your hair and kissing you; his kisses before had been slow and gentle, now they were fast and passionate, eager. He broke away quickly to rip his T-shirt off his body before leaning over you again.
His lips moved down to your neck, stopping millimetres from your skin
"Newt....." You gasped as his mouth touched your pulse. From this angle you had a very good view of his stomach and lower back.
Wow.
The night you comforted him he was shirtless but it was too dark to admire what that boy was hiding under his shirt.
You were admiring it now.
His back muscles taught as he moved his mouth back up to nibble on your ear, causing you to gasp again. His stomach muscles tightened as his hips moved slightly as he got a better angle to kiss your jawline.
Newt was tall and slender but had a quiet strength about him that surprised you.

"Y/n, Newt, open this door or I'm going to kick it in." Yelled a voice from outside; Newt groaned and rolled off you, stomping over to the door, unlocking it and flinging it open to revel Minho standing on the threshold, eyebrows raised.
"Okay you've had your fun. Newt go to bed and y/n come with me, you're still not well and shouldn't even have left your room tonight." he tutted like a mother hen.
"But can't I stay here?"
"No! You have to get better! Maybe tomorrow."
You crawled out of bed and walked over to Newt and Minho. Newt gave you a quick kiss goodbye and you followed Minho back to the Med Jacks hut.
"Goodnight." You whisper as Minho tucks you in to bed like a five year old.
"Goodnight y/n. Get some rest." He whispers back.
Moments after he closes the door behind him sleep envelops you.

-

You wake up and feel someones hand pressing against your mouth.
You try to scream but someone makes a hushing noise as a pair of strong arms lifts you up and begins carrying you towards the door. You squirm and wriggle as much as you can but the person holding you, you were fairly sure it was a man, didn't so much as flinch. You bit down on the hand covering your mouth and they immediately retracted, cursing.
"NEWT!" you yell "NEW--" You were cut off as someone plunged a needle into your upper arm and the world tilted to the side.

-

"Oh look she's awake, how do you feel sweetie?" says a female voice to your left. You open your bleary eyes and squint at the woman beside you.
She smiles.
And then you remember.
Wicked.
Planning.
Designing.

"Why am I back here?" you ask in horror, your eyes darling about the room.
"Just for another test. We just have to inject you with this and then we'll send you straight back in the box, but this time, you'll remember everything."
"Why take me out then?"
"Just to see the responses of the other Gladers, they've already noticed your absence."
"Are they worried?"
She looks from the needle to your face.
"Terrified."