27

"Wake up beautiful."
"No."
"Y/n, wake up." Newt cooed in your ear, rubbing his thumbs on your hipbones in soothing motions that really weren't helping your minimal desire to get up.
You felt Newt slide away from you, then on top of you, elbows digging into the mattress either side of your head; hips pressed into yours as he pressed his lips to your cheekbones.
"Wakey wakey y/n." He said in a sing song voice.
You peeked one eye open.
"That's the spirit love." He coaxed, running his index finger lightly up and down your thigh.
Your breath hitched in your throat.
You opened your other eye.
He smirked.
"The effect I have on you is astounding, I must say."
Grazing his lips from your temple to
your mouth he places a sweet, lingering kiss on your lips.
Newt crawled off the bed and stumbled into the bathroom.
"Get your things from the box, ya adorable shank." He called from behind the door.
You chuckled at him, groaned in laziness and rolled out of bed.

"What the hell are these?" Minho puzzled, furrowing his brow and snipping the tweezers around the air.
You were standing by the Box unloading this weeks supplies and laughing at Minho who appeared to have no idea that he was waving around Gally's most prized possession.
Gally stormed over to Minho and snatched them out of his fingers, staring daggers at anyone who dared even look his way.
You were so overcome with laughter that you failed to notice the small wooden box with 'y/n' stamped on the lid.
"Oi, this is yours." Minho sent the crate spinning through the air, you caught it deafly.

You trudged across the Glade, lugging the box behind you. Backing into Newt's room and setting the crate on the floor, sitting cross-legged in front of the chest you flicked the catch and opened the lid. Scooping up the contents you scurried into the bathroom, leaving the box in the corner of the cupboard under the sink. Backing out and shutting the door firmly behind you turned around to find yourself nose-to-nose with Newt.

"So I was thinking," He began, "and I asked Alby about it," He stepped closer, "and he said we can have a day off and do what I have planned."
"And what do you have planned?" You inquire, goosebumps appearing on your skin as he pushed your shirt off your shoulder and kissed from your collarbone to your mouth.
"What's up with you? You seem..." You trail off, not quite being able to put your finger on it, "territorial."
"What? Am I not allowed to be with my beautiful girlfriend once in a while?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Tell me where we're going?" you ask again, pushing him lightly away from you.
"Meet me downstairs in five minutes." His voice was full of bemusement as he left a kiss on your forehead and was gone.
Okay, swimming time.

---hahahah this was not very good I apologise but in my defence i can't breathe through my nose and my throat is so bad i can hardly talk. i need sympathy. i'm just sat here feeling sorry for myself.
I loveeeeee you guyssssssss
this chapter sucked like what the hell is even going on...... its a filler sorryyyyyyyyyyyy x
please check out  Gallysgirl and alostgirlofneverland bc they are amazing <3
Love you and stay safe, bye Noses :) ---