26

Creators,

Please send up something I can swim in. And a towel. Thanks. Y/n.

Perfect.

You folded up the paper and dropped the pencil back on the table, scurrying out of the Map Room you kept close to the walls. It wasn't prohibited to enter but it wasn't exactly smiled upon.
Jogging across the Glade you'd almost reached the Box when a tall figure ran across the Glade toward the Box, you watched, frozen, as you tried to decipher who it was.
Tall.
Broad shoulders.
Very muscular.
Gally.
In the growing shadows of the Glade you sauntered over to him, stood on your tip-toes and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Ah! Shucks y/n you scared me!"
"Sorry cap'n, whatcha asking for?" You grin referring to the note in his hand.
"Uh, nothing." He flushed in the shadows, dropping the paper in the Box and hurrying mumbling something about getting in his beauty sleep.

You chuckled at his retreating figure.
You dropped your note in the Box and were about to walk away when you noticed a folded sheet of paper resting on the the metal mesh; you kneeled on the floor and reached down. Capturing the paper between you index and middle finger you brought it up and unfolded it.
Creators,
Please send up a pair of tweezers, my eyebrow game has been weak recently. I'm not impressed.
Gally.

You snorted in a very unladylike way and dropped Gally's note along with yours into the Box.

Brushing yourself off you looked around, unwanting to be alone but not wanting to be around anyone.
So you made your way to Newt's hut.

"Hello love." Newt was leant against his doorframe, head tilted back to expose his jawline.
"Hello." You fidgeted awkwardly.
He smirked as the shadows from his jaw fell on the pockets of his throat, the lines of his neck and bare chest almost seducive.
"Could I, uh, come in?" You mumble, suddenly nervous.
He stepped out of the way and you shuffled across the threshold. He closed the door.
With your back still to him you blushed, the atmosphere was ablaze.
"So." He stood directly behind you. Finger tips deadly scraping your skin he ran his hand down the back of your neck. "What do you want to do?"
"Well, uh, I just wanted to, ya know, tired." You stutter, struggling to grasp a coherent thought as he started kissing just behind your ear where your jawline began.
He moved his lips down your neck as he moved in front of you, wrapping his arms around your middle whilst leaving butterfly kisses on your tingling skin.
He began to slowly walk backwards, forcing you to stumble forwards. Just as the back of his knees were about to bump the bed frame he spun around and pushed you onto the duvet.
Flushing a pillar-box red you propped yourself up onto your elbows, trying to look at ease.
"Now now Y/n, don't bring out the 'tough girl' act on me," He crawled on top of you, pinning you to the bed "I like you best like this." He whispered in your ear as you shivered under his touch, completely venerable.
He began to move his lips down your neck toward your collar bone, occasionally sucking or nipping at your sensitive skin making little gasps of air escape your mouth. You writhed underneath him but his strong body held you firmly in place.
"Newt." You moaned as his nimble fingers found the hem of your shirt and began drawing little swirls on your exposed stomach.
"Yes love?" He played innocent. Moving his head back up to kiss the very corner of your mouth.
Okay then.
Two can play at that game.
He brought his lips down toward your cheek and at the very last second you turned your head, capturing his lips in yours. You ran your hands up his chest and through the entirety of his hair to rest on the back of his neck, pulling him in deeper as your heated lips moved in sync.
You pulled back.
He groaned at the lack of contact.
"You little tease." He chuckled, giving you a quick peck on your nose before rolling off you. He pulled you into his side and you snuggled further into him, loving the warmth that spread from his body to yours.
With Newt's arms wrapped securely around you, you fell asleep with your head nestled in the crook of his shoulder.

---Was this okay? did you guys like this?
Yeah it got a little heated at the end lol oops
idk how long this is but methinks its okay <3
ohmygod your comments make my heart flutter literally you are all amazing
I love you so much and please stay safe, bye Noses :) ---