37

Your pov

Felix came back many times over the next few days, always after dark. Each time he brought only three things:
A knife,
A small, rectangular piece of wood
A loaf of bread.

Occasionally he brought water.
He would enter the tent, carelessly throw the bread on your bed for you, pull a chair over to the bottom of the bed and proceed to sit down and whittle away at the wood.

Many times you inquired as to what he was carving into the wood but he never replied, your words sailing over him without even a flicker of an eyelash.

But today was different. He entered the tent holding only a metal cup and bread. Without a word he dragged the chair next to your pillow and offered you the bread. You took the food and bit into it, savouring it for you knew you'd get nothing else until this time tomorrow. After you had finished he offered you the mug, you looked doubtfully at if, unsure of the safety of its contents.

"Drink." He pressed the brim to your lips.
"I'm not gunna drink that." You whispered, pulling back as far as the ropes binding you would let.
"If you don't drink something soon, you'll die from dehydration." He crawled onto the bed and as he advanced you backed up as far you could, back pressing into the wall, your breathing hitching raggedly as he advanced with a predatory grace.
He slid his hand around the back of your neck, underneath your hair.
"I want you to drink this, angel." He growled, pushing the cup toward you slightly so you heard the liquid sloshing around.
"What is it?" You breathed, pressing your hands to his chest, trying to push him off of you. He didn't budge.
"It'll make you feel better, trust me." He reached behind him and placed the mug on the chair.
"Oh sure, because trusting you is the easiest thing in the world right now." You scoffed.

Felix swung his leg over your stretched out ones so he was straddling your waist, pinning you down as he grabbed your collar, pushing your face so close to his that you could see the little flecks of autumn gold in his hazel eyes.
"Don't you dare talk back to me, angel. You need to drink this, I'm doing you a favour. Now be a good girl and agree to drink before I turn really nasty." He spat, shaking you slightly.

You slapped him. Bringing your hand up to deliver a cold hard blow to his cheek; his head snapped to the side, a red mark already appearing on his cheekbone.
As soon as you did it you regretted it. Felix let go of your collar with one hand to gingerly probe at his cheek. A harsh chuckle escaped his lips as he turned his face to look at you.
"Well, what do ya know, little y/n has got some spirit after all." He grabbed your hand in an iron hard grip and brought it to his face again, forcing you to stroke the red mark.

"Felix..." You began, trying not to shake. Before Felix seemed void of emotion, completely uninterested in any contact with you. Now with your hipbones pushing against each other and his hand on yours you wondered what had changed in him.
"Something wrong princess?" He asked with mock curiosity.
"Felix get off."
"Is that why you hit me?" Another harsh laugh "Because you don't like this closeness? Oh come on angel, have a little fun.
"Felix please." You were close to tears now, blinking rapidly.
"It's alright angel, it's just me." He purred, letting go of your hand to caress your neck.

"Would you like it if I slapped you, angel? Would you like it?" He said suddenly, looking not at you but through you.
"Oh yes I'd simply adore that." You said sarcastically.
Then he hit you.
Palm of his hand striking between your temple and jawline; tears sprung to your eyes from shock and pain.
He slid his arms around you and pressed his hand into the small of your back so you jerked forward, your cheek pressing against his, his hot breath in your ear.
"I told you not to talk back to me princess. That's what you get for disobeying me. Lesson learned?" He hissed against your ear.
"Yes." You breathed, your voice barely audible, desperate to get away from him.

He let go of you and reached for the cup, grasping the handle he brought the mug forward, clinking it against your teeth.
"Drink."
You obeyed, taking the mug between your trembling fingers and tipping it into your mouth.
The liquid was surprisingly warm as it ran thickly down your throat.
"What was that?" You gasped as you finished, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand, giving him the cup.
"I'm glad you liked it." Felix avoided the question, putting the cup back on the chair and shifting slightly on top of you.

Lazily, as if he had all the time in the world, he curled his fingers around your lank hair, tangling his hand into your locks he pulled suddenly making you cry out. Your head jerked to the side rendering your neck exposed and vulnerable. His violence coupled with the aggressive tension he caused pressing against you frightened you more than you'd ever admit.
"Such a pretty girl." He murmured before he swung off you and away from the bed, picking up the mug and walking toward the door, pausing just before the exit he turned.

"Sleep well."
Then he was gone.

---This was quite long for me but I feel like nobody really enjoys this anymore....
not been feeling so good lately so im sorry for the rubbish update
your comments are so lovely, just like you x
do u guys like this, I've got a plot twist coming up just please stick with it
Love you loads and please stay safe :) ---