5

You woke to find your bed empty. You looked around the room but Newt wasn't there. Just as you began to settle back down the door opened and he stumbled inside carrying a box that was nearly as big as him.
"Oh y/n you're awake, good. Alby said you could have the rest of this week off and he also said that I could look after you! Another Greenie came up this morning, doesn't know his name yet, having a bonfire tonight, but anyway, the creators sent up this box and you'll never guess what's inside it!" He yelled, practically skipping as he placed the box on your bed and stood back so you could open it. You unclipped the clasp and the lid sprung open. Inside there was an array of movies, games, smaller boxes and most astonishing of all, a television.

"What's all this!?" you asked, completely baffled
"There was a note as well!!!" Said Newt, so excited he could hardly get his words out. He handed you a scrap of paper and you read it out loud.

"we fear we may have had some part in what caused  this accident. Get well soon. Remember, Wicked is good."

"How shucking cool is this!?" Newt yelled as he started connecting the T.V. to the cables on the wall that seemed to have suddenly appeared there.
"What do they mean, 'we fear we may have had some part in what caused her accident'?"
"Who shucking cares!? Look at all this cool stuff!" You can't help smiling at him cute he looks when he gets excited. "Wanna play Mario Kart!?"

"Bet I could beat you!" You reply as you take the controller he offers you and sitting down cross legged next to him

"Oh it is ON!" He said, grinning happily.