36

can i just say... when in the fuck did this book start getting more reads ~_~ like... y'all good?

btw some of y'all bitches be putting this book under your 'I LOVE THIS BOOK SM ❤️❤️❤️💯💅🏽💅🏽🎊🎊🎊' reading list but can't take the time to vote and comment smh 😭😭🤚🏽

...

LMAOO i'm kidding i promiseee

-

When everyone was in their cell- sleeping or staring at their concrete wall sullenly- Olivia was pacing hers.

"You know what to do."

"I don't want to." She whispered.

Taking a deep breath, she sighed in resignation and grabbed the bottom of her orange prison shirt. Ripping the bottom of her shirt, she grabbed the access piece and shoved the cloth in her mouth, biting down on it. Pulling the rest of her shirt off her body she discarded it on the floor and touched the side of her stomach.

There, the jagged, stitched up cut was protruding from her body. Not enough that it was noticeable, but Olivia could definitely feel it.

"Oh God." She whispered.

Putting her left hand at the tip of the scar, she closed her eyes tightly, and dragged her nails down the cut.

"Hmph." She groaned, her eyes practically rolling to the back of her head, tears flowing down.

Sliding down to the ground, her legs couldn't support her, she felt each stitch gaping open, blood flowing from the disturbance to the recovering cut.

Suddenly something plonked out of her body and fell to the ground. Olivia sighed in relief that she wouldn't have to reach into the gaping wound to pull out the knife that was now lying on the floor.

The knife, in an airtight plastic baggie, was practically staring at her in a challenge. "Are you going to use me?" It taunts.

"Shut up." Olivia growled back.

"No." The knife replied back.

Olivia narrowed her eyes, her hands pressing the wound shut.

"I need to hide you." She murmured, looking around the prison room to see where she could hide the three inch knife. Spotting a little corner in the room where the concrete had sunk in a little, it was a perfect place to hide it.

Quickly putting it in its hiding place, Olivia went back to the middle of the small room, laid down in her blood, and yelled.

*

Scar awoke from her light sleep quickly after hearing some deranged bitch yell from her cell.

"Christ." She muttered as she jumped up from her bed, for lack of better words.

Going to the door, she stepped on her tiptoes to see out the little rectangular opening in the metal door, but after not seeing anything, she turned around.

Then she heard hurried footsteps.

Quickly getting back up to see, Scar saw four officers running from the left of her cell to the right, heading to where the new inmates are usually held.

"That's suspicious." Scar said quietly, remembering who exactly had arrived to the prison.

Heading back to her bed, she plopped down.

And waited.

*

Damon, JJ, and Emma were parked outside of Jaxon's house.

"Let's go!" Emma said excitedly, shimmying in her car seat, wanting someone to get her so she could run to her uncle.

"Hold on kid!" JJ said as he hurried to get the two of them out as Damon walked out to greet Jaxon.

Except Jaxon wasn't outside waiting for them, like he usually was.

"That's weird." Damon muttered.

He waited for the other two as he called Jaxon's number.

No response.

"Let's go in! Uncle Jaxy probably sleepin'!" Emma cheered as she ran to the front door and knocked.

"Wait, something doesn't feel right-" Damon muttered right before the house exploded.

*

short but I really just wanted to get a new chapter up-