33

Recap- Because I'm sure we all need it it's been a while

Found out that Andre, Scar's Uncle, framed her for her parents death and that's why she was put in juvie the first time. Liam is a bitch, Damon is just there, Jaxon is trying to find out who framed Scar for the murder of Rose something I kind of forgot her last name. Hazel and Olivia are awol, Ryder is also a bitch and working with Andre along with Liam. Scar had gotten a lawyer to try to help her get out of prison. JJ is still grieving from his sister or sisters death i forgot how many i killed, o and Kai is dead :/, and JJ is living with Damon.

That was the best recap ever.

-

Scar:

"Visitor." The officer outside my cell said to me.

I stood up, let her cuff me, then proceeded to walk to the visiting room. I saw Liam sitting at a table by himself and I smiled. I haven't seen him for a while. I let the officer un cuff me and I walked to Liam, who by now was standing up and holding his arms out for a hug.

I fell into his arms for a bit, hugging him, then reluctantly let go and sat down.

"I haven't seen you for a while." Was the first thing I said to him.

"Hey Scar." He chuckled. "I've been busy trying to get you out of this shit hole. How've you been?"

"Pretty bored. Missing everyone."

"I know I miss you." He said cheekily, making me laugh. "I talked to Damon and Jaxon and they haven't been making any progress."

I huffed out a sigh. "If no one finds out anything has happened, I could easily get fifteen years Liam! At this point they can just leave me here because I've never experienced life."

Liam looked at me solemnly. "I know Scar. Listen, Damon needs to be helping Jaxon with more of the paperwork, but he can't because he's taking care of Emma. How would you feel letting me take care of her for a bit?"

I smiled softly. "You're one of my best friends. I know you'll take care of her."

Liam beamed. "Of course I would. I'll try not to teach her anything bad."

I laughed. "I trust you won't, or else I'll kick your ass."

Liam reaches over and quickly squeezed my hand. "She'll be fine."

-

Damon:

There was a knock on the door around dinner time when I was making Emma mac and cheese while she was watching some kid show.

"Are we expecting anyone sweetie?" I asked Emma as I started toward the door.

"I don't know." She mumbled as she started walking with me to the door.

I opened the door a bit and saw who it was.

"The fuck are you doing here?" I growled to Liam as he shoved forward into my house.

"I'm taking Emma." He said as he turned to me with a cocky smirk.

I scoffed. "Shut up. Leave."

Emma silently watched us. She used to play with Liam, but lately for some reason she doesn't like being near him.

It's just because i'm her favorite.

Liam sighed dramatically. "Come on Damon. Just give me her."

I rolled my eyes. "You sound like some kind of pedophile. No, I'm not giving you her because you can't even take care of yourself."

"I don't want to go with you." Emma added, making me grin.

"Aw why not Emma? I have candy." Liam said as he leaned down to meet her gaze, making me shove him back.

"Get out Liam."

"Scar told me it was fine."

"Ok sure yeah, but she also doesn't know the real you."

Liam straightened and leveled me with a glare. "What is the real me Damon?"

I continued staring at him. "I'm just figuring it out."

-

Later that night, when Liam finally left and JJ finally woke up I called Jaxon.

        "Yeah?"

        "You're still onto Liam right?" I asked.

        He snorted. "Hell yeah. He's into some shady shit."

        "He came here asking for Emma."

        I heard silence for a bit, then Jaxon cursed. "You didn't give her him did you?"

        "Do you think I'm that dumb?"

        Silence.

        "Listen here motherfu-"

        I heard wailing coming from Emma's room and I immediately thrust the phone into JJ's hands and ran to the room.

a/n: to be honest here I'd forgotten I had a book to write... my bad ; no editing as usual