17

It's been a month. A month and my life has completely changed. Jaxon and I got a new house in some old people's neighborhood, so we have more space for Emma to crawl around. I went back to school, and since Jaxon does practically nothing but work from home, he babysits her. She's also spent a ridiculous amount of time with Damon and Liam, who skip school whenever they want because they claim they 'missed her too much.' I now want to congratulate every mother in the world because this shit is hard. Having to care for another human being is hard work.

        I can't go to parties anymore, I can't act like some dumbass who doesn't know what she's doing with her life, because well, I have a little kid waiting for me to come home every day.

        It was a Tuesday, which means I have to wake up, woken up is a better word for it, at 5:30, even though school starts at 7:40 ( a/n: i have no idea what time i've said before, its been so longgg ). Emma jumped on me precisely at 5:30 and started squealing in my ear. I groaned and tried to grab her to cuddle her a bit, but she wiggled out of my arms and went to Jaxon's room. I groaned again, and got up from the bed, and headed to Jaxon's room. He was laying facedown on his bed, his head stuffed in a pillow, and Emma was laying on his back, her eyes darting around the ceiling. I sneaked up on her and started tickling her. She squealed and headbutted Jaxon with the back of her head.

"Oww!" Jaxon yelped and sat up, knocking Emma down onto the bed.

"Sowy." Emma said, looking at him holding his head with widened eyes.

I grabbed her and held her in my lap. "It's okay baby, Uncle Jaxon is just a crybaby sometimes."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, with a small smile on his lips.

"Want to go make breakfast kid?" He asked her, grabbing her from my arms and carrying her to the kitchen.

I flopped down on Jaxon's bed and fell asleep again.

I woke up at 6:30, took a shower, then changed into a grey plaid skirt, grey sweatshirt, and black heels.

        I let my hair air dry and checked the time, 7:15. I went to the kitchen and saw Emma sitting on the counter, her chubby little hands trying to grab the pancake Jaxon had put in front of her. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate milk, and the doorbell rang as I chugged it. Jaxon opened it and there stood Damon wearing a black shirt, champion sweatpants, and NMDs. He was also wearing a gold chain around his neck and I don't know if it's just me but seeing jewelry on a guy is hot. Emma saw him standing there and she squealed.

        "Daddy!" She screamed and waddled to him.

        He smirked and crouched down, catching her in his arms.

        I rolled my eyes. He taught her to call him daddy a couple of days ago and now she won't call him anything but. 'My God Damon." I said, laughing as he threw her up in the air, high enough that she almost hit her head on the ceiling.

        He safely put her on his shoulders and walked over to me, kissing my cheek. "Hi," he said, his voice deep and husky.  

        I smiled back. "Hey," I whispered.

        Suddenly Emma vaulted forward into my arms, nearly tumbling me backward.

        "Woah Princess, careful," Damon told her, steadying all of us.

        "You ready to go?" Damon asked me while Emma was trying to climb to the top of his head.

        I nodded. "Let me just grab my bag."

                                                                                         ~

        I was currently in the 3rd period, science, and JJ was currently trying to see how many random chemicals it would take to melt his hand. I was on my phone, letting him do whatever the hell he wanted since we only had 5 minutes left in the period.

        "Oh my God, it tickles!" JJ squealed, yanking his hand out of the grayish mixture he had made.

        "You're an idiot," I said, videotaping him.

        The bell rang and we left the mess and raced out to meet the rest of the gang. We all usually meet at my locker to waste the 5 minutes we have to get to each class. When we got there, Liam and Kai were already there.

        "Hii." I said, plopping my hand on each of their shoulders, having to stand on my tiptoes to do so.

        "Hey Scar," Kai said, kissing me on my temple.

        Liam did the same to my other temple, and he smiled down at me. "How are you doing mate?"

        As we caught up on the day I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hard chest. I smiled and looked up at Damon, who kissed me on the forehead. We weren't dating necessarily. We've just been very touchy with the other, but we haven't actually kissed. Olivia and Hazel also arrived and finally, Ryder appeared.

        "Ew, I have to go to math next," I said, groaning.

        Ryder and Liam both gently tapped me with their elbows. "Aw but you have it with both of us."

        I laughed. "You guys do make it very enjoyable."

        "And look on the bright side, after that you have music with me and Kai," JJ said, grinning.

        Olivia rolled her eyes. "Scar is not the only female in this group guys." She exclaimed. Hazel nodded in agreement.

        I looked over at them. Shit. I keep forgetting about them. One look at all the guys and I knew that did too.

        "Aw, we're sorry you feel like that," JJ said, wrapping his arm around her.

        She shrugged him away and walked away with Hazel. We all looked at each other. "Was it just me who forgot about them?" I whispered.

        "Hell no. Yesterday I completely forgot what Olivia's name was, and I didn't want to just be like, 'hey...you,'" Liam exclaimed, and everyone laughed.

        "Let's all go somewhere after school," Kai suggested.

        "We're going to my house. I've been wanting to play a game for a while." Liam said smiling mischievously.

        "Damn. Another one?" Ryder asked.

        "Hell yeah man. Directly after school."

        We all nodded and departed, going to our separate classes.

a/n: ok so it's been a while. i forgot who was in each of her classes so ima just clear it up rn

1st period: english w/ damon, jj, hazel

2nd period: gym w/ everyone

3rd period: science w/ jj

4th period: math w/ ryder and liam

5th period: general music w/ jj and kai

6th period: lunch w/ everyone

7th period: history w/ all the boys

i have no idea what to do with this story but im still writing it so oh wells