15

Scar's POV:

I saw her. It was like staring at a picture of myself from when I was a baby. I was happy she looked like me, and not her father. She had chubby rosy cheeks, with grey eyes and curly black hair. She was so little, playing with her toys and looked up at us when we walked in. She smiled at us as we walked nearer, and handed Jaxon a toy, who was closest to her. I gasped and went closer to her, and sat down next to Emma.

"Hi," I said to her, as she gurgled and touched my arm.

"Up up!" She said, raising her little arms for someone to pick her up.

I immediately stood up and picked her up, and hugged her. She grabbed some of my hair and tugged on it, wanting to be moved around. I laughed and tears came out of my eyes. I looked at the others, Liam was looking at us with a soft smile, Jaxon had a bittersweet smile on his face, and Damon was looking at us in an emotion I've never seen before.

I walk up to Jaxon. "Want to hold her?" I ask, trying to wipe happy tears from my eyes and Emma making it impossible, as she was squirming.

He immediately grabbed her and held her for a bit. Then passed her to Liam, as he was waggling his fingers and making Emma laugh. Emma stayed still in his arms for a second, until she saw Damon. Then she wouldn't sit still until Damon stretched out his arms for her and she jumped. He caught her, laughing, and started bouncing her up and down in his arms. She giggled, talking incoherently, while Damon pretended to know what she was saying. I had sat in a chair, watching all this, and still not fully comprehending that this sweet little girl was mine. Jaxon came to sit next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I can't believe I'm already an uncle." He murmured, low enough for me to barely hear it.

"I can't believe I'm a mom."

I looked back at where Damon and Liam were now sitting on the floor, and they were trying to see who Emma would walk to first. I saw that she always ran to Damon, which made Liam pouty. I walked over to them and sat next to Damon, who had Emma hanging on his neck.

"Help." He said, eyes twinkling as he gently pried Emma off and sat her down in front of him.

"She's so outgoing." I murmured.

"Like her mom." He replied, looking at me.

"Mama?" Emma asked, her curious eyes looking at me.

I swallowed. "Yeah sweetie, I'm your mom."

She looked at me, then smiled and crawled into my lap.

"I wan mommy!" She said, then wrapped her little arms around me. I gasped, then hugged her to my chest as she layer her head on my shoulder.

We stayed like that for a bit, then she suddenly lifted her head up and her eyes went to Damon.

"You my daddy?" She asked, her eyes hopeful and cheerful.

My eyes widened and Damon just laughed. "You're funny." He told her, ruffling her hair.

~

Damon's POV:

She was adorable. She was like a mini Scar. I looked over at Scar. She was staring at me playing with Emma, a smile on her face. How the hell did she get fucking pregnant while she was in jail. Anger churned through me as I thought of it, I shook it off. I shouldn't be mad about it, I didn't even know her back then. I looked down at Emma who was trying to climb up to my shoulders and tug my hair.

"Okay, It's uncle's turn now." Jaxon said as he grabbed Emma and led him to Liam so they could play with her before the woman came back.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked Scar.

"How I wish they never took her away from me." She murmured.

a/n: ik ik it's not good. period. but it's whatever. i made this rlly short tho because i forgot about it so sorry about that :/