6

I jogged to my bike and drove off. Jesus. One day of getting to know those people and I was already opening up way too fucking much. I needed to chill. I parked in front of the house and went in. Jaxon was in true kitchen making some smoothie and he looked over at me when I walked in.

        "So... how was your first day of school?" He asked, grinning at me.

        "Ugh, didn't go."

        He laughed. "Of course you didn't."

        I flopped down on the couch and groaned. "I'm an idiot."

        Jaxon went over to me and sat down, putting my head on his lap. "What happened?"

        "I might've accidentally spilled some of my past to JJ and his friends."

        He sighed. "You do realize that most people at this town know about you, right?"

        "I do now."

        "Yeah, I don't even know how people know, but they found out."

        "Oh god!"

        "Yeah."

        We lapsed into silence, until I spoke.

        "Have you found her?" He knew who I was talking about.

        "Hm no. I've looked everywhere, but there are no files of an Emma Blake."

I sighed. "Keep looking. We need to find her. I need to find her."

~

The next day, I showered, changed into booty shorts that showed off my long legs and nice booty (if I do say), a grey crop top hoodie, and vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and called it a day. I was late to school already, so I just yelled at Jaxon that I was leaving, grabbed a bottle of water, and left.

        When I got there it was around 8:15 so I was late to 1st period. Oh well. I got to my locker, grabbed the only notebook I had, and went to class.

I knocked on the door, and someone let me in. The teacher looked at me and sighed.

"Late again, I see."

"At least you're visions working well." I said, looking around the room for a seat.

        I saw JJ and debated sitting next to him. I don't know if he hated me or not. Apparently not, as he made a 'come here' motion with his hand, all while giving me a smile. I walked over and plopped down into the seat next to
him.

        "Hey.." I whispered as I settled.

        "You left yesterday." He accused me, giving me his best puppy dog eyes.

        "I knew you guys were gonna think differently of me once I had spilled... that... to you guys."

        He rolled his eyes. "None of us 'hate' you, you idiot. We all know what it's like being accused of something that you didn't do. And we know you didn't do what the evidence says you did."

        "How do you-"

        "Hey! JJ and Scar! Do you have anything to say to the class?"

        We looked to the teacher who was staring at us expectantly, waiting for us to apologize.

        "Sure. Class do you think I should buy tampons or pads? Because I'm having trouble deciding, and with tampons, you have to stick-"

        "ENOUGH!" The teacher, I forgot his name, yelled, his face bright red.

        The class was busy dying of laughter as I looked at JJ and grinned.

        "You're an idiot." He said to me.

                                         ~

        The bell rang, and I walked out, said bye to JJ, and headed to my locker. I put the combination in, grabbed my extra pair of clothes for gym, and shut my door. I screamed when I saw Liam and Damon next to me, hidden by the door.

"Jesus Christ, you guys scared me!"

They laughed. "That's what you get. What's your second period?" Liam asked me.

"Uh gym, what about you guys?"

"Oh same, let's get going, it's all the way across the school." Damon said as he grabbed my bag and carried it for me.

"I have art, kill me." I heard Liam's voice say as he started walking in the opposite direction.

"So, where'd you run off to yesterday?"

"Uh I went home. I didn't want see your guys' reaction."

He snorted. "When you basically said you killed your parents?"

I cringed. He said it so bluntly, I knew he didn't mean make me feel bad about it, but he kind of did.

"I didn't actually kill them." I mumbled, but he heard me.

"Pf, no kidding." He glanced down at me, and I just realized how tall he was.

I wasn't necessarily tall, 5'4, but Damon was easily over 6'0. He looked at me with those clear blue eyes and smiled at me. Holy shit he was hot. I didn't realize we were about to walk down the staircase until I was about to take a step, noticed there wasn't any floor under me, and went falling.

"Shit!" I felt pain in my arm as I tried to grab anything to keep me from falling.

"Scar!" I heard Damon say.

Jesus, would this staircase ever end? How have I not fallen into a kid yet. Finally, I came to a stop after I crashed into the wall. Wait, where did the wall come from? I looked up groggily to see Damon looking down at me, gasping for breath.

"God damn Scar, are you okay?"

"My arm." My arm was bent at some weird ass angle, and it was behind my back, crushed between me and the floor.

"Shit." Damon said before he dropped my bag, gently picked me up bridal-style, and carried me to i don't even know where.

"Where are we going?"

"Nurse."

I nodded my head, then leaned on his muscled chest. When we arrived to the nurses office, the nurse took one look at me and said it was broken.

"Sweetie, there's not much I can do with your arm, you'll have to go to a hospital to get it checked out."

"I'll take her." Damon said, and that was that.

a/n: not much went on in this chapter, but you know scar's looking for someone named Emma Blake. who do you think she is?? i'm trying to give you guys 1000+ words for every chapter soo that's something.. ;) sry again for not putting much thought into this chapter i'm still trying to get into it, which i seem to say in every chapter apparently :/