8

"We're here." Damon told us.

        I looked out at the mansion in front of us. It was pretty big, and it had more modern features. (his house above.)

        A lot of cars were already parked, I'm guessing they belonged to the other boys. We got out of the car, and headed inside. The furniture inside was also white and sleek looking. Liam, Ryder, Kai, and JJ were all in the living room talking. They looked to us when we arrived and I swear I saw at least 4 pairs of eyebrows raise up when they saw me and Damon.

        "No, we didn't have sex, I broke my fucking arm jeez." I told them, before they could ask.

       JJ stares at me and grinned. "Have I told you how much I missed you?"

        I grinned. "Everyday. So, what are we doing?"

Liam grinned. "Let's play truth or dare."

Kai snorted. "Last time we did that, your girlfriend at the time got pissed because some hoe was dared to give you a lap dance."

I snorted. "Ah. That kind of dirty."

JJ grinned. "Oh yeah."

I smirked. "Let's play."

~

We were all in a circle. I was in between Liam and Damon, JJ was beside Damon, Olivia, Hazel, Ryder, and then Kai beside Liam.

        "Who's going first?" Kai asked, leaning back on the chair he was sitting on.

        "I'll go." Ryder said, looking at the 7 people before him. "Hazel, truth or dare?"

        "Truth." Hazel said timidly.

        "Out of these boys, who do you think it the hottest?"

        She blushed and looked down at her feet. She mumbled something but none of us heard it.

        "What'd you say?" Olivia asked.

        "Damon." She said, louder.

        "Wow." Damon replied, eyebrows raised.

        "Hazel, your turn." Kai said, not looking at her.

        "Liam, truth or dare?"

        He smirked. "Dare, of course."

        "I dare you to lick the neck of the person to your right." She said all this while staring at Damon.

        I looked at Liam and realized I was to his right. Shit. Liam looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I laughed.

        "Get on with it then."

        Liam smiled and got up from his seat. He leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I like this dare." He lowered his head to my collarbone and licked a straight line up to the bottom of my ear. I could tell I was blushing when he pulled away and smiled at me.

        "Damn Liam, you could easily pull off a porn video." JJ remarked, looking equally impressed and disgusted.

        "Shut the hell up JJ." Damon answered, looking slightly mad and frustrated.

        I frowned at him. What was his deal?

        "Ok, my turn. Scar, truth or dare?"

        "Dare."

        "I dare you to take off your shirt."

        I stared at him. "I'm only wearing a bra underneath."

        He grinned mischievously. "And?"

        I squinted my eyes at him, then grabbed the ends of Damon's shirt and pulled it over my head. I heard a sharp intake of breath, but didn't bother looking to see whose it was. I leaned back in the seat and looked around. I knew they saw the long scar going from one side of my stomach to the other.

        "JJ, truth or dare?"

        "Dare."

        "I dare you to pick a girl here, and make out with her for at least 30 seconds."

        He scowled at me, then looked at Olivia. She widened her eyes, and quickly nodded. JJ walked up to Olivia and slowly kissed her. Everyone looked away as they continued kissing.

        "Okay, okay, that was wayyy more than 30 seconds. You're done!" Ryder said, gagging.

        Everyone laughed at his sake, and the game continued.

                                          ~

        "That was interesting." Hazel said as we were both lying on the couch after a couple of hours of us playing truth or dare.

        "Oh it definitely was." I answered. Olivia had left with Ryder a while ago, so it was just us girls as the boys were laying on the floor playing a video game. Damon and Liam had their backs on the couch supporting them. JJ and Kai were laying stomach down on the floor. My hand was in Liam's soft hair, messing with it. I learned that Liam had a fetish with people touching his hair. His eyes were half-closed as I ran my hands through his messy hair. Damon kept looking at us, scowling, then turning away. Weirdo.

"Oh my god Scar, you need to stop." Liam moaned, letting his head fall back on my leg.

Hazel lifted her head and looked at him, then me. "He like likes you." She said, loudly.
Liam didn't disagree.

"Imma head out, bye guys." Damon said hurriedly, standing up and heading to the door.

"Wait, you're my ride!" I said, struggling to stand up. I hurried after him, realizing i'm wearing nothing but booty shorts and a bra, then ran back, grabbed his shirt and Hazel, then we both ran after him.

We were too late. Damon's car was already turning at the stop sign that exited the neighborhood.

"What was his deal?" I asked, frowning.

Hazel looked at me, pain in her eyes. "He likes you too you idiot." She growled, to my surprise, and ran back inside.

What the hell was going on?

a/n: i'm not too proud of this, but it's whatever. hope you enjoyed !