Chapter~2

Vanessa's Pov

“I'm Lorenzo, I'm 22 and your third oldest brother” he spoke blankly.

“I am Nicolo, 20 and the 4th oldest brother” the guy smiled at me.

“Angelo, 18” he glared at me and I glared back.

“I'm Armano. I am the coolest brother and this grumpy dumbass is my twin”
I like this guy.

“Vanessa, 17” I introduced myself.

“Would you mind showing me where I'm going to stay?” I asked Vincenzo.

“Yes. Follow me. I'll show you your room.” I followed him upstairs, and then we entered a hallway. There were seven doors and every door has a name board on it. We stopped at the last one. It had written ‘Vanessa’.
Vincenzo opened the door, and it wasn't what I expected. IT WAS BLOODY PINK!

“Did you not like your room?” He asked nervously.

“No! The room is perfect. But the colour not so much!” I spoke honestly.

“You don't like pink colour? It used to be your favourite!” He frowned.

“Nah! Since I can remember, I've never liked it!” I responded.

“Then what is your favourite colour?” He asked genuinely.

“Black” I answered.

“Oh! It's my favourite too! When we'll go shopping you can buy things to redecorate and paint it differently!” He exclaimed.

“Fine by me!” I stated.

“Dinner will be served at 7. Until then, you can unpack your stuff and relax for a bit.” he said before leaving.

I sighed and started to unpack my stuff. It took me an hour o to unpack my stuff. By the time I was finished packing it was five'o clock. I decided to have a bath. I turned the shower on and closed my eyes.

“Please, I beg you! Don't Do this”

“Stop fighting! No one is here to save you”

“Help! Someone please”

“She needs to go to hospital”

“We are losing her”

“She will survive”

“She stopped fighting”

“We lost her”

“She died”

I opened my eyes and punched the wall repeatedly.

Why not me? Why her God? What did she do?  Do you like to see me suffer?

I calmed myself down and stand in front of the mirror. Staring at my scars. I survived but my heart and soul didn't. I am proud of my scars.
Every scar of mine tells a different story along with my tattoos. I cleaned my now bruised knuckles and headed to the walk in closet. I decided to go with two piece black jumpsuit and put my hairs into a messy braid.

 I decided to go with two piece black jumpsuit and put my hairs into a messy braid