Bonus chapter~4 (II)

Author's note: Those who have read the latest chapter of my other book...please skip to Nicolo's POV!

do Like and comment❤

Vincenzo's POV: (SURPRISE)

“God damn it!” A groan escaped my lips as I breathe heavily.

“Vincenzo, you are a fucking bastard! Getting jealous over the love your siblings found? That's so fucking low of you!” I hissed staring at myself in the mirror.

“So what if the time is getting close? Huh? Everyone sacrifices for their family, you are not special.” I told myself.

Maybe I don't deserve love. That's why my choice to find it was snatched away from me. That's why I was given no option to experience the lovely sentiment of delight. I'm happy that my siblings are finding this, but I am feeling pity for myself. I can't do anything about it. The clock is ticking for me.

“I was searching in the garage for you. When did you come upstairs?” I was brought out from my self-pity party by a startling voice.

“Geez! There's something called knocking sister!” I sarcastically remark but all she did was give me an unimpressed look.

“I did, but I guess you were busy self moping.” She said plopping onto my bed.

“What are you doing here?” I asked settling down on the near chair.

“Well, I need to talk to you.” She stated calmly.

“Oh! Where are others?” I questioned curiously.

“Dante was giving a tour to his love when I last saw him, whereas others are being stupid.” She answered shrugging her shoulder earning a nod from me.

“So, wha-” I was cut off in the midst of my sentence by a knock on the door emitting a frustrated sigh from Vanessa.

“Come in.” I yelled causing the door to open immediately and in came, Dante.

“What's it?” I asked not really in a mood to be around anyone.

“Well, I wanted to talk to both of you, and since I knew Vanessa must be here, I came here.” Dante said shrugging his shoulder. Vanessa motioned to him with her facial expressions to continue whatever he wants to ask.

“Vincenzo, I want to know what's bothering you. I know you two are hiding something.” He said making my blood turn cold while Vanessa remain untroubled.

“What do you mean?” I asked nervously.

“I know both of you are hiding something. Just tell me so that I can help too.” He frustratedly ran his hand through his hair.

I was about to open my mouth to refuse but Vanessa already did.

“Vince is getting married in a year.”

The shock on Dante's face was crystal clear. He seems to be in lost for words. After a minute, he finally turned to face me with a questioning and hurtful stare which made my heart clench.

“Is that true?” He whispered slowly as if someone just poured a bucket of reality on him.

His stare was so intense that I couldn't look straight in his eyes causing me to nod at him without uttering another word.

“And you didn't think to tell me? You find yourself a girl and will be getting married while your fucking family has no idea? I can't believe it. You don't trust me?” He expressed in fury with an upset expression.

“Who said I'm marrying by my choice? Who told you that I found a girl? And I do trust you.” I scoff outraged earning another questioning look from him.