The 100 Wishes

Also...Follow me on insta for aesthetics, sneakpeaks and others of my upcoming books...Insta- ms_cornsalad

Blurb

'To destroy an evil, a child mixed of gold and silver shall be born. May it reign with the magical power bestowed upon it. It will bear the cruelty of the wicked, but in the end for its good deed, by the blessing of god, it may be given another chance to live.'

"She is the King, dressed like a Queen"

Kelaya Argenta Aurelius. Heir of the kingdom Sirenia.

When she first opened her eyes, her father, King Gevin Nyx Aurelius, being the first to witness a pair of golden and silver pupil eyes, staring at him in innocence.

Afraid of the faith, that awaits her, Gevin raised her like a king should be. Powerful, Strong and Dominating.

In the world of wicked, with the magical power bestowed upon her, she will be the destroyer of the evil.

In a magical journey of Kelaya, let's witness the betrayal, unravels the secrets, and maybe even perceive the love blooming?
_________________________________________

"I never thought it would come to this" He coughed blood. My dagger piercing through his chest.

"Me too" I smiled, the one that never reached my eyes.

"This is not the end of us" He assured me.

"I know. It's just our beginning"
_______

"Have not the rumors reached you? I am the dark freak. Spy of her highness. Now, you can plead guilty."
_______

“I will not stand anyone bad-mouthing my king. You should know, this sword may belong to me, but it will only kill for her highness”
________

“I will show you what power really is, My prince, that day will be the last sunrise you will witness”
________

“I will not stop until I kill each and every one of them. Even if it means killing her too”
________

“I love you. Not for your power, house or position but for you. Just you”
________

“I let them think they are in control. Because it's fun to see them crumble, when they realize how wrong they were”

~The 100 Wishes~

A/N~ So guys...my upcoming book is called The 100 wishes.

I will be uploading aesthetics+cast+ Prologue tomorrow.

I hope you give it a chance❤

Lots of loves,
ms_cornsalad❤