Chapter~17

Vanessa's Pov

         “Why don't you sit, sister”

I sat in front of them and raised my eyebrow.

“Why am I sitting here?” I asked.

“Do you know what time is it?” Dante asked.

“Yeah. Thirty past eight. What does time have to do with whatever this is?” I questioned again feigning ignorance.

“Where were you?” Lorenzo asked.

“Why do you care?” I retorted back.

“You are our sister! Of course, we care. What if you were in trouble? Huh?” Angelo hissed.

“I don't need any of you caring for me. I've been taking care of myself for my whole damn life. Just because I am under your custody doesn't give you any right to interfere in my fucking life. If I want to go out I'll fucking go out and If I want to stay out late I fucking will! I'm very much fucking capable of taking care of myself.” I hissed at them calmly.

“Next time do all of us a favour, Don't fucking care about me” I said and walked out of the living room calmly.

I plopped down on my bed after I freshened up.

I took my mobile and messaged in the group.

NUCKING_FUTZ:

Anyone up?

DAMINOUCHE:

I couldn't sleep! I want tea. So spill!

EM_&_N:

Yeah! With details.

NUCKING_FUTZ:

What do you want to know?

DAMINOUCHE:

How did you meet him?

NUCKING_FUTZ:

First day, first class. He was sitting beside me with his hood covering his face. I caught him staring at me causing him to blush.

EM_&_N:

I was starting to think you were not attracted to any human being! Here my little Van is whipped by an innocent boy.

DAMINOUCHE:

It's so romantic. I'll tell this story to my kids.

EM_&_N:

What do you feel for him?

NUCKING_FUTZ:

Like he's the only one who caught my attention. I love when he smiles. He looks so cute when he blush and when he plays with his fingers when he is nervous and his stuttering when he is so shy...FUCKING SHIT... I'M WHIPPED!

DAMINOUCHE:

I'm crying happy tears. My Van is all grown up.

EM_&_N:

Yeah! I never thought I would see this day!

NUCKING_FUTZ:

Shut up Damien! I'm not the only one.

You were making lovey-dovey eyes at Angelo and You Emma bear, don't think I didn't notice you blushing with Armano!

DAMINOUCHE:

EMMA HAS CRUSH ON ARMANO?

EM_&_N:

It's not like he likes me. It's just a stupid crush on a stupid person!