Tale Of Hearts: The Memory Forgotten

Hello guys!

This is me Your author,

Satans_Lilsis....

This is a note to inform all of you that my new book ‘Tale of Hearts: A memory forgotten’ is out!

It is the story of Dante Denaro Rossi and Charlotte Kingston.

Snippet from the chapter that I have not written yet😂

~•~

“You left me Dante! You fucking left me!” Charlotte cried out to the guy she finally remember.

The guy she loved the most.

“I had no choice cece! I had to” Dante whispered out defeated.

“You had a fucking choice! You had a choice to stay! You had a choice to tell me! Instead you fucking left. You broke up with me with a fucking letter!” Dante's heart pained to see the love of his life crying because of him.

“I lost everything that day Dante. I lost everything because of you”

______________~•~____________________

Dante Denaro Rossi never had it easy from taking care of his siblings to taking care of the family business. He battles with depression every day, but he would never put himself first. His main priority is his family. He is the oldest brother of 6 siblings. Five brothers and a sister. A sister that his family missed after she was kidnapped. He has never looked at any woman after breaking the heart of his one and only true love. His high school sweetheart, Charlotte Kingston. They both were each other's first. The were happy until Dante broke up with only a letter saying goodbye breaking Charlotte's fragile heart.

What do you think would happen after one unfortunate event they both meet accidentally? The fact she doesn't remember him at all? And to top it all, She scolds him after accusing him of stealing her dog that came to him by itself?

Join the journey of Dante and Charlotte to find out the forgotten memory!

_________😊_________

I hope you all support my this story the way you all supported lost in the darkness❤❤.....

Thank you so much!

I never thought I would gain this much likes on my this story when I started this book!

You all made me the happiest author!

Btw here are some covers made by amora_babes !

She made these covers for the other book❤