Chapter~33

A/N: GUESS WHO IS DOUBLE UPDATING TODAY? YESSS...ME! ENJOY LOVELIES❤

Vanessa's Pov:

“And in those two weeks she made me stay and had an interrogation after that she would visit me every day and we developed this love-hate relationship.” Alessandro finished chuckling at the memory.

“WHY THE HELL YOU NEVER TOLD US?”

“THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING IF IT WAS AGAINST THE TEMPEST QUEEN?”

“MY SISTER IS THE TEMPEST QUEEN? THE MOST RUTHLESS AND BRUTAL PERSON?”

“GUYS! ARMANO FAINTED!” The last voice shouted, and we all stared at the Armano whose head was on the table.

“I DID NOT! I AM JUST PROCESSING THE INFORMATION” Armano yelled back getting up.

“My life has more drama than a van full of drag queens.” I whispered massaging my temples.

“Queen? Are you okay?” Alessandro asked noticing me massaging my temples.

“Your children's yelling is giving me a headache because they are fucking loud for fuck's sake!” I hissed looking at my brothers who now looked at me nervously?

Are you kidding me?

“Why the fuck are you looking at me like that? I am not going to kill you!” I scowled making Nicolo snickered.

It's official. He is my favourite.

“Wait! If it is true then that means you knew about us?” Dante asked and I nodded.

I have finally eaten my food. So I'm good now with these people talking.

“Dante?” Alessandro said out of nowhere and he looked serious. I never saw this goofy piece of Nutella this serious.

“Yes Dad?” Dante answered.

“You found my daughter, and you didn't think it is important to inform me? I was looking for her for my whole vacation.” Alessandro hissed.

“Dad, you were the one who said not to disturb you.” Dante said calmly.

“DON'T DISTURB ME IF IT'S NOT RELATED TO YOUR SISTER! THAT WAS WHAT I SAID!” Alessandro's voice boomed.

I thought I would never see this goof ball getting angry! But it's cool.

“VANESSA HAVE A BOYFRIEND” Dante rushed out and Alessandro froze.

And we're living in interesting times.!

______________________________________

Lucas's Pov:

“Imagine me and you, I do
I think about you day and night, it's only right
To think about the girl you love and hold her tight
So happy together
If I should call you up, invest a dime
And you say you belong to me and ease my mind
Imagine how the world could be, so very fine
So happy together” I sang while doing the dishes and thinking about Vanessa.

I just have to think about her and my face goes beetroot!

She has a huge impact on us and I love that impact.

I do too!

What do you think she is doing?

I don't know, Maybe in her room working?

Yeah.

I know what you are thinking.

I don't know. I have this feeling that I am not good enough for her. I mean why does she even talk to me? What are we? Are we going to have another date? What if she doesn't like me?