Bonus Chapter~1

A/N: There are covers at the end...along with author's dramatic note..and blurb for the next story...so do not skip it❤❤

Lucas's POV:

“Stop stressing and go inside!” Alessandro said pushing me into Vanessa's room.

“But she really needs her sleep. She rarely falls asleep.” I said making all of them sigh.

“Son, I know you are worried about my daughter, but it is her birthday in like two minutes. So, I want you to go first and wake her up before we scream Happy Birthday” He explained to me like he was talking to a toddler.

I nodded before entering her room with light footsteps with everyone following behind me.

I stopped besides her bed and saw her peacefully sleeping. I stared at her, and she looked enchanting even in her sleep.

I am really thinking that she is a goddess! An enchanting Goddess.

She is. She is my Goddess. A Goddess that I worship to and for. She is my enchanting Goddess.

“Psst!” I was break out of the trance I was in by Vanessa's brother who wanted me to wake her up.

I sat down beside her before tucking her hair behind her ear making her sigh.

“Lucas? I am sleepy! Cuddle with me.” She murmured before pulling me down without even opening her eyes making me wonder if she can see even with eyes closed.

“Nessie?” I whispered in her ear. We were in really awkward position. Well, not her but me. I had my body hovering above her to which she was cuddling into and my legs were out of bed while my arms were near her neck.

“Hmm?” She hummed softly to ask me to continue.

“Happy birthday precious!” I said blushing making her widely open her eyes before groaning as the people that I forgot about behind me screamed loudly “HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA”.

“Who the fuck gave you all the permission to enter my room?” She asked loudly whilst getting up.

“We just followed your boyfriend and now stop being your cranky ass self and get up! We have so much to do!” Emma said before coming towards us.

She gently pushed me away before dragging Vanessa out of the bed not so gently.

“Why do am I even friend or related to any of you, Lucas excluded.” She grumbled along with a string of curses making everyone chuckle.

“Go and get freshen up quickly. We have a big surprise for you.” Emma said before pushing Vanessa in her bathroom.

“Wait! I forgot something.” Vanessa said catching everyone's attention.

“What?” Vincenzo asked curiously.

“Send Lucas with me.” She said with a smirk towards everyone before winking at me. Everyone's mouth was agape like a fish while I was blushing like a crazy.

“Nope! If you take him with you, You both will go nasty and make us late. So go alone.” Damien said, and she stuck out her tongue making him pale.

“I-Is she? Who are you and what have you done with Vanessa?” Alessandro gasped out making her scowl and close the bathroom door.

“Way to ruin her mood dad” Dante joked while Alessandro huffed.

Even though they are not related to me, I have begun to see these people as my family.

______________________________________

Vanessa's POV

“Are we there yet?” I asked no one in particular with a huff.