Taking the book down!

Hii guys!

It has been like a really really long time since I've been here. How are you all? How is life? Still kicking your arse or the opposite? Hopefully, you all are happy!

Anyways, so this is me informing you before I do this.

I will be taking the book ‘Lost In The Darkness’ down after 1 August.

The reason is simple. This book needs no DESERVE heavy editing. I want to do justice to it.

As you already know, this was my first book and I was literally an immature teen without any understanding of the grave concept that has been discussed in this book.

The sensitive concepts that should be dealt with utmost care for the importance to really spread the awakening behind it.

Not to mention, I believe from the experience, it doesn't matter how great or meaningless, has helped me develop my writing skills as well. Besides, I would say it's really the university that helped with that or maybe just both.

Thus, I am really looking forward to your understanding of why I'm taking this step now.

Thank you so much for always loving and supporting this book. It means a lot!!!!

And although I stopped replying to all of the comments as it became nearly impossible, I still try to reply as much because you all mean the world to me.

Thank you ♥️
~Ms_CornSalad