Chapter~32

^The Tempest Queen's outfit^

Vanessa's Pov:

“You?”

“Queen?”

We both were looking at each other or more like scowling at each other.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked.

“What the hell am I doing here? What the hell are you doing in my house!” He retorted.

“Old man! This is my biologicals house or brothers you can say!” I countered back.

“Wait what? This is my house and my sons lives here!” He said and that my friend was the moment I realized that I was arguing with my sperm donor.

“Dad? It is good to have you back. But I didn't tell you that we found Vanessa because you were on your holiday.” Dante said and the old man's eyes were wide as saucers.

“She is Vanessa? My daughter Vanessa?” He asked staring at me.

“Wow! Never in a million years would I have expected myself to be your daughter old man!” I said breaking him out of his trance.

“You meant to tell me, She's Vanessa? How the hell did I have not recognized you! You were with me! And Oh god! You were so close.” He whispered his eyes getting teary.

“You did ask me if we have met before, but I didn't know, so I refused” I pointed out and next thing I know, the old man was cutting off my oxygen supply by embracing me tightly.

“Old man! I can't breathe” I said making him pull away.

“First of all young lady, I am not an old man. I am still young and handsome as ever. And second of all, I am Alessandro, your father. So stop calling me an old man” He pouted.

This is why I love-hate him.

“Now, I know from where Armano got his personality.” I whispered.

“We are still here you both! What's happening and why did you call Vanessa Queen?” Armano said, but I wasn't affected a bit.

“YOU PEOPLE I WANT TO FINISH MY FOOD! SO LET ME EAT ME FOOD!” I exaggerated out of nowhere making everyone jump.

“Why are you not letting her eat her food?” Alessandro asked sitting beside me after shooing Angelo.

“Because everyone keeps interrupting me whenever I'm eating and why the hell did you told me your name was Emilio if it is Alessandro?” I asked while eating my cold food which was almost finished.

“Oh that? I was looking for my daughter which apparently were you, and I was covering my identity which now I think you already knew because well you're the queen, which I find really shocking because why wouldn't I? My daughter is the Tempest Queen for chocolate sakes!” He said, and I choked on the last piece of my food.

“WHAT?” Everyone screamed making Alessandro confused.

“They didn't know, did they?” Alessandro asked me nervously chuckling, and I glared at him.

“Of course not you old dude”I hissed and looked at the faces of my brothers who were looking at me as if I'm a ghost?

“What the hell is going on? Both of you explain!” Dante stated.

“Oh, It's a long story!” We both said at the same time.

_________2 years back__________

“Demon? Hack into the cameras and make sure no one finds out I'm here” I said into the earpiece.

Coast is clear! But There is not just one but there are two people in the basement, which one of them I think is Ryder and the second one is Alessandro Rossi. The retired capo of the Italian mafia according to the information I got here by scanning.
You keep walking there is a door at the end of the corridor guided by two guards.” Demon informed.