Chapter~21

Lucas Pov:

“Mom! I don't have anything to wear!” I whined. It's already 20 past 6, and I still have not decided what to wear.

“ I told you let me help... But you were the one who refused. Now step aside, I'll choose your outfit” Mom said with attitude.

When I told her about Vanessa asking me out she literally danced like a chicken. She was so excited. She loved Vanessa and keep praising her when she left after dinner that day.

“Here, Wear this.” Mom said.

“Are you sure?” I asked her.

“Are you questioning my choice? No? Then Change!” She said and pushed me in the bathroom.

Mom had given me a white button shirt and brown coloured jeans.

I changed into the outfit after I had a bath.

       ^ His outfit minus the bag..^

“It's perfect” Mom said as I walked into the bedroom.

“Y-u Luk Nice” Mason said cutely.

“You still have to do your hair! Hurry up. She'll be here in five minutes.” Mom said as I blow-dried my hair with her drier.

The bell rang the moment after I did my hairstyle.

I went downstairs running and opened the door.

There she stood looking perfect as always. She looked amazing. She was wearing a dress. She was looking like a Goddess sent to the earth.

 She was looking like a Goddess sent to the earth

               ^ Vanessa's outfit^

“ Don't you look amazing, Little Dove” She complimented me making me blush.

Why do I blush easily?

Because you are shy.

Now, compliment her you dummy!

“Y-You look G-Gorgeous too” I complimented her blushing.

“Thanks, Little Dove. Now, Shall we?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.