My Fair Sticksy

Imma skip "Buster" cause I don't feel like doing that episode.

Next chapter, is an orginal thing by me and will have some new characters that will pop up from time to time.

Now enjoy what is possibly my favorite episode of the series.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The villagers were running around screaming as the Sonic gang just watched.

Amy: Meators are shooting stars. We shouldn't be running, we should be making wishes! *inhales* I wish for a pony.

Sonic: *to Keila* I wish for you to take cover.

Sonic grabs Keila bridal style and runs to an area with cover. The rest of the gang follow them and Amy then gets annoyed.

Amy: How come your wish came true?

Sonic just smirks while stilling hold Keila.

Keila: Can you put me down now?

Sonic: No.

Sticks: Should I use my meator defense system?

Y/N+Tails: You have a meator defense system?

(Y/N) and Tails just look at each other and laugh.

Sticks: I have defense systems for all sorts of junk. Wildfires, floods, people trying to read my thoughts-

Sonic+Keila: Yeah, start with the meator defense system/Meator one please and Sonic, put me down!

Sonic: No, I like having you in my arms!

(Y/N) started laughing at the couple while Tails just stared at (her/them/him) dreamily, thinking, "(she/they/he) have such a cute laugh".

Sticks was working the system while also explaining that the mind-reading one is just like this one but with tinfoil.

Eventually that ended and everyone went home and chilled. Tails and (Y/N) were playing rock, paper, scissors, Keila was making snacks with Sonic hugging her from behind, Knuckles was just staring off into the distance and Amy was reading a magazine. Sticks then came in with an envelope.

Sticks: Someone left this at my house.

Sonic: Yeah, the mailman.

Keila: It's a letter Sticks.

Sticks started to sniff it.

Sticks: A letter, huh? I don't know, paper over itself. What's it hiding, what's it hiding!

Amy snatched the letter from Sticks, read some of it and gasped.

Amy: Sticks, you've been nominated for an Awardy Award!

Tails: *sarcastic* They really need a better name for that thing.

Keila: *sarcastic* Well aren't they just creative.

Y/N: *sarcastic* I'm clapping slowly for their creative thinking of the name.

The three of them instantly start laughing their butts off.

Knuckles: Oo, lemme me see! *puts on glasses* Oh wait I can't read.

Sonic: Gimmie that! *takes*

Keila: "In honor of saving our village, the mayor cordially invites you to the Awardys"

Amy squeals which results in Keila giving her a look so Amy stops.

Sonic: Huh, conveniently you may also bring your 6 closest pals.